X-Mini speaker
  • This was a simple speaker I bought for my phone & laptop when I was in the process of moving and wanted something very simple and portable
  • The best part about these is that they can be attached to other units and make a long chain of sound
  • One interesting aspect is that the speaker can be charged through the USB port and can be used while charging
  • Although there are other models around for similar prices I found that I like this one the best
  • If you want an affordable speaker from a reputable company to use with a phone then this is definitely for you

• by Alessandro

This was a simple speaker I bought for my phone & laptop when I was in the process of moving and wanted something very simple and portable. Battery life is quite exceptional and can get a days worth of music without much recharge. I use this one on my laptop for various hours a day and only need to recharge once a week or so.

The best part about these is that

they can be attached to other units and make a long chain of sound. Of course in order to get BOOMING sound it can get quite expensive and time consuming. Each one costs about £15-£20 and each one would need to be turned on/off individually to conserve battery.

Sound by itself is quite good and much better than my standard laptop speaker. I have also managed to link this to a small Bluetooth speaker so that it is not essential to have them near the speaker. With a proper extension 3.5 to 3.5mm cable you can create a great stereo effect.

The speaker comes in a little carrying pouch, and when closed it can easily fit in a pocket.

The integrated 3.5mm is quite short so it needs to be kept quite close to the laptop/phone. Construction is quite solid and does not feel cheap ...

• X-Mini speaker
      at all, but i do find it lacks a bit in bass, although volume does go quite high with little distortion.

One interesting aspect is that the speaker can be charged through the USB port and can be used while charging.

One major flaw in this device is that it has no Bluetooth function, meaning that you are pretty much stuck with the tiny cable.

Although there are other models around for similar prices

I found that I like this one the best. Sound quality is superior to others, price is quite affordable for a small speaker and it really makes a difference compared to the standard phone/laptop audio. Portability is excellent especially since it collapses into itself and can fit even in a jeans pocket.

If you want an affordable speaker from a reputable company to use with a phone then this is definitely for you.

Braden Hathcock says :

re : This was a simple speaker I bought for my phone & laptop when I was in the process of moving and wanted something very simple and portable
I loved this gadget, it was durable (I dropped it a few times. Oops.), light, and so convenient for listening to music, listening to audio books, and even watching something as decibel needing an HD film on Netflix.

Alessandro replies :

Yep dropped mine once or twice too.. fell out of my bag, but as i never tried a stress or fall test did not want to include it in the review :)

felix chuks says :

re : If you want an affordable speaker from a reputable company to use with a phone then this is definitely for you
This speakers is simply one of the best out there, i use it with my PC and its really ok, this speakers gives good and accurate sound.

faith says :

re : The best part about these is that they can be attached to other units and make a long chain of sound
these are much better than the fashionable ones tey even extend to a much resonable lenth and can be use on other products

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1627051645110331/k2311a0527/5.27.15