VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Films
  • I was frustrated, and almost decided to get an IUD, until I found the strips
  • My husband has never noticed it and I haven't had any strange reactions
  • It is definitely worth the chance to try it out

• by Alisha

When I was planning my wedding, I knew I needed to get on some sort of birth control. I researched a few and got on a hormonal BC like the pill. In about 3 months, I started going a bit crazy. I continued on the BC because I didn’t make the connection, and by the end of the second year I was a completely different person than who my husband married. I was an emotional wreck, my hormones were completely out of whack, I knew I

needed to get off the BC. Once I did, I still had long lasting hormonal ramifications. NEVER AGAIN!

Since we knew hormonal BC was not going to work, we switched to condoms. It was terrible. Both of us hated them! We couldn’t find any that felt natural, and that began to take its toll.

I was frustrated, and almost decided to get an IUD, until I found the strips!! I have never been so thankful for a product (except for coffee and chocolate).

I have used the strips for several years and have never looked back. It is odorless, colorless, painless, and extremely easy to use! My husband has never noticed it and I haven’t had any strange reactions. No hormones, no implants, no rubber!

I used the strip for two years, and then decided to try to get pregnant. The first time I didn’t use a strip, we got pregnant. Since that pregnancy, I have been back on the strip and still love it!

The strip is small, see through, and foldable.

• VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Films
      When you think you may be gettin frisky just fold it a couple of times, insert up into your- uh- self, by your cervix, and wallah! You are protected for 3 hours. If you go past the 3 hours, no biggie, just put in another one. It is best to wait about 15 minutes before the mega-action begins, but what gal doesn’t like for things to take a bit longer? Just sayin! Also, because it is odorless, colorless, and completely unnoticeable, you can insert before going
      out on your dinner date with no worry of forgetting your protection. The strip dissolves against your cervix creating a barrier, so there is nothing to “take out” when you are done.

Just FYI: I have had friends say that the strip caused them to feel a little itchy while it’s in, which I am sure feels a bit awkward, but I have never felt anything weird. It is definitely worth the chance to try it out. I’ll never go back!

THE STRIP DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST ANY STD’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422051645000531/k2311a0522/5.22.15