OKF COCO Natural Coconut Water
  • However, I'm glad I decided to their Coconut water, I have nothing but love for this product
  • Firstly, I like the fact that there are about 10 ingredients in this juice, all of which I understand
  • Besides the ingredients, what I REALLY love about this product are the coconut jellies that float in the water
  • It's truthfully the only reason I bought this drink
  • I can't stress how amazing I think this product is

• by Sid Orpa

Personally I’ve never really been interested in the OKF products. I’ve seen quite a lot of different juices made by this brand but the packaging always discouraged me because it looked cheap or expired. I’ve seen these products in both supermarkets and local stores so I don’t believe that they are too uncommon or hard to find. However, I’m glad I decided to their Coconut water, I have nothing but love for this product!

Firstly, I like the fact that there are about 10 ingredients in this juice, all

of which I understand. It’s said to contain “Mineral water, Nata de Coco, Organic Cane sugar, Coconut Juice, Calcium Lactate, Natural Coconut Flavor, Citric Acid, Salt, Gellan Gum, and Grapefruit seed extract.” Nata de Coco is basically the chewy pieces of coconut added to the drink (almost like jelly), and gellan gum is used as a thickening agent. Those were the only ingredients I didn’t understand at first, but even after reading about them I am still comfortable with having them in my drink.

Besides the ingredients, what

I REALLY love about this product are the coconut jellies that float in the water. It’s truthfully the only reason I bought this drink. But the jelly is not made out of gelatin, which is an added bonus. The water itself just tastes like plain coconut water, maybe with a hint of a sweeter coconut flavoring. But the extra flavoring is really subtle to me and my taste buds don’t really pick up on it much. So the water isn’t anything special or extraordinary, but I do believe ...

• OKF COCO Natural Coconut Water
      that the jellies in the drink pack an extra punch. Also, what I check for in a juice is how many grams of sugar it contains, and this one only contains 16 grams. I think this is relatively low compared to other big named brands of juices. Finally, what I absolutely love about this coconut water is that it’s really affordable. For something filled with great ingredients and the size of 1.5 liters, you’d think that it would retail for more than $2.

I would recommend this to anyone

who likes coconut water or “coconut jelly” or “coconut pulp”. Also, if you don’t really like the taste of plain water and just don’t drink enough of it as your supposed to, like me, I totally would suggest trying this. Because while drinking this coconut water, you have to take about 2-3 additional gulps to catch some of the coconut jelly/pulp (there mainly just concentrated at the bottom of the bottle). This keeps you hydrated throughout the day, or so in my case. I can’t stress how amazing I think this product is!

quick note by anonymous :

I absolutely love the OKF Coconut Drink with the little pieces of coconut jelly. I have been drinking this stuff for about a year now, and I won’t be stopping anytime soon. The taste is phenomenal

quick note by anonymous :

Actually, the bottle contains two servings, so that number doubles unless you don’t drink the whole thing.

madhu says :

Natural coconut water the taste will be good without adding cane sugar .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722051644990431/k2311a0522/5.22.15