Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips  » Food  »
  • One of the reasons I like these chips so much is because they are spicy meaning flavor and not heat
  • I can't eat the hot ones and these are just right in my opinion
  • The flavoring is bold and I love the spice blend that they are made with
  • I would definitely recommend Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili chips to anyone who may want to try something new

• by Aphrodite

I am a lover of chips, all kinds of chips and especially these Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili chips. I purchased a bag of them from my local grocers when they were on sale at 2 for $6. Normally they run $4.99 each so the reduced price was a plus. I was looking for a new flavor because I was tired of eating the Ranch and Nacho flavored chips and some of their other flavors are simply too hot

for me.

One of the reasons I like these chips so much is because they are spicy meaning flavor and not heat. I can’t eat the hot ones and these are just right in my opinion.The flavor is sweet with a little kick to it. The flavoring is bold and I love the spice blend that they are made with. The spices compliment each other well and the flavor is very good. They are also very crisp and crunchy just like the other Doritos flavors.

The pricing I got for these was good and of course the price will vary from store to store. I have been able to find these on sale at Dollar General for $2.95 a bag when not on sale at Moore’s Food Pride.

For a 10 1/2 oz bag, I get quite a few serving out of it before it’s empty.I have to hide the bag on an upper shelf in my cupboard ...

• Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips
      because if the older kids find it they’ll all want some and they end up eating the whole bag.

I also like the pretty purple color of the bag which makes it easy to spot when I scan the chip isle while shopping. I don’t know if the color has anything to do with enticing me to buy them but it is a very appealing color.

to try something new. Even if you don’t normally like “spicy food”, you’ll like these. My 4 yr old eats them by the handful because they are very mild on heat but have a lot of flavor to them.

I actually like these a lot better than the Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos that I used to eat. I could only eat so many before my tongue would start burning but I could eat the whole bag of these with no complaints.

Damian says :

re : One of the reasons I like these chips so much is because they are spicy meaning flavor and not heat
It is soo nice i love it so much everyone has to buy this it is awesome

Damian says :

re : I would definitely recommend Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili chips to anyone who may want to try something new
I really do recommend this

zyad says :

it’s very delicious spicy flavored chops i think if you eat them you might be addicted to it

Aphrodite adds :

I am glad you agree, these are the best. My all-time favorite right now.

Jasmin says :

I seldom eat chips I won’t waste money buying one. But this, DORITOS?? I won’t say no. Although it’s a little expensive here in our country, I would dare spend bucks for them. And this SPICY sweet flavor suits my taste.

Jack says :

I really love these chips and would recommend them to anyone. I’ve been eating Doritos since I was a child and there has never been a flavour I do not like and these ones are no different, absolutely love them.

Madison Maturo says :

I LOVE these chips they’re my favorite chips in the entire world . I really like eating them with mozzarella cheese they taste sooo freaking good together. However I haven’t been able to find a big bag in any grocery store in my city. If you can obly afford one bag of chips go with these. They are the perfect mix of spicy and sweet . Try them with mozzarella cheese you won’t regret it.

Irina says :

I know that it’s probably a dumb question, but do you melt the mozzarella and use as a dip or do you use it like a topping? It’s also cool to add Doritos to the salads. They add a special crunch and it’s easier to eat more greens that way.

Madison Maturo says :

No it’s not a dumb question. I eat it with string mozzarella that way i can pull a string then eat a dorito at the same time.

Alesha Fahnestock says :

These are my favorite doritos besides the spicy naco. The sweet chili are a mouthful of flavor. It might seem strange but I like dipping them in sour cream. Dont knock it till you try it. I imagine these would be excellent in a doritos pie recipe.

quick note by anonymous :

These chips definitely have a unique taste not similiar to any other bag of chips.If a person likes chips then a person will favor these. Thanks Doritos.

Bhavya Arora says :

Doritos Spicy Sweet Chill chips are one the best chips available in the market , they have got a unique taste which makes them different from others . I personally love them and their packing is also great , You all should definitely try them .

Anish Sharma says :

I am very much in love with Doritos. The price in India is Rs.10, Rs.20, Rs.50. A worthy one. The sweet chili sauce, blend of spiciness and sweet in a crunchy Dorito. Also different from the regular Dorito types, like those with tomatoes and cheesy flavor. It is perfect for an evening, party or just hungry snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720051644910231/k2311a0520/5.20.15