Natural Honey Argan Oil Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use shower gel that contains oils or other rich ingredients because that help me taking care of my dry skin
  • Anyway, I decided to experience this Natural Honey shower gel for two main reasons
  • Secondly, it seemed cheap to me so, although I did not knew this brand I decided to go ahead
  • I bought the 250mL bottle for only 4,99 EUR
  • If you live in a place where the good weather is often present, then you wont have this issue

• by Maria Basto

I like to use shower gel that contains oils or other rich ingredients because that help me taking care of my dry skin. Sometimes for this reason I end up spending a little more but it usually works for me. Anyway, I decided to experience this Natural Honey shower gel for two main reasons. First of all, it has argan oil which is something I soon discovered to be marvelous to my hair so, why not my skin too? Secondly, it seemed cheap to me so, although I did not knew this brand I decided to go ahead. I bought the 250mL bottle for only 4,99 EUR.

The bottle is big, made of plastic and squeezable, which is not my personal preference. In my opinion, those who have doseator pumps are more practical to use because you do not have to

grab it and land it every time you use and there is fewer risk of wastage or any mess. Regardless, it seemed worthy given the low price.

Regarding the shower gel, it is like a mix of liquid and cream that slips gently on your skin but at the same time is softly absorbed. As a result, it effectively cleans your skin your without making it feel dried, leaves no oil residue on top of your skin and make it very soft. Having said that, I think that if you use the bath towel too quickly, you wont feel as much results as if you let it be more absorbed by your skin. For this reason I started to apply it before taking care of my hair to give it some time. The scent feels like a oriental fragrance to me, which is not something I quite like. Having said this, after some time I barely can feel it anymore because I usually use body lotion after showering so, this is not a problem to me.

In my opinion, this shower gel is very useful for those who have dry skin, specially in the most problematic areas such as the elbows and feet. It actually smooths all skin but you can feel it more in the most dried areas. In addiction, using it frequently it can help to improve your skin glow in a natural way that I personally enjoy.

However, I started to use it on the summer, but by the fall I did not felt it as good as before. I think that change was caused by absorption time. In hot days it was absorbed quickly but as days become ...

• Natural Honey Argan Oil Shower Gel
      colder I could felt the absorption being longer, probably because it contains oil. So, this is not really a problem with the product. This is my preference of using oil showering gel when I feel is more convenient to me which means when I do not have to wait long, that is all.

An important tip about this shower gel is the ability it has to remove body paint and any kind of makeup, even if it is waterproof. I participated in the color run and when I went home I thought it would take ages to remove it, but I was clearly wrong. So, if one day you run out of waterproof makeup remover this babe will easily do the job. To add, I found out that the nail polish that sometimes accidentally paints your skin is cleaned very easily

applying a little of this shower gel and rubbing it gently. You just have to add water then to quickly finish the job.

Overall, I think this is a good and affordable shower gel. If you have dry skin this is something you might try and like. If your skin is oily I do not think it is the best choice because the argan oil not only moisturize but also give a slight shiny effect. This effect may looks greasy in oily skins.

In any case, in my personal opinion if you live in a cold region you might feel a slower absorption which I think is not likeable, once you have to wait a bit or else the results are lower. If you live in a place where the good weather is often present, then you wont have this issue.

Fateemalgazali says :

re : I like to use shower gel that contains oils or other rich ingredients because that help me taking care of my dry skin
I simply find it amazing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051644600431/k2311a0511/5.11.15