AIWA CD Player  » Electronics  »
  • Having said that, I will say that sometimes it does have trouble reading Cd-R, CD+R, CD-RW, etc. Sometimes it doesn't read them, but most of the time it does, so that's not really a big problem
  • I love the sound options, and its cute, compact size
  • So if you want a long lasting, durable, reliable cd player, I would recommend getting an AIWA Digital Cd Player

• by Jolly

I am reviewing the Aiwa Am/Pm Digital Synthesizor tuner/cd player that my dad bought me for Christmas. He bought this for me about six years ago. He purchased it for about $50.

This cd player can play tapes, radio, or cds. It has a three mode equalizer, T Bass, and Quality sound options.

Its model

number is CSD-ED87U. Of course these sound options give you the option of how good you want your sound quality to be while listening to your music.

I have to say that I have been enormously satisfied with this player. The sound quality is excellent, and it plays regular cds perfectly.

Having said that, I will say that ...

• sometimes it does have trouble reading Cd-R, CD+R, CD-RW, etc. Sometimes it doesn’t read them, but most of the time it does, so that’s not really a big problem.

It just depends. Other than that I have no complaint about this player.

I have used it for six years, and it has performed admirably. I love the sound

options, and its cute, compact size.

It is extremely light to carry, and very durable. The tape player with it also plays perfectly.

After six years, this baby is still running swell, and is still in perfect condition. So if you want a long lasting, durable, reliable cd player, I would recommend getting an AIWA Digital Cd Player!

Manish says :

I have AIWA CD Player model NSX-VC88. My CD is not coming out. What could be the reason ?

John says :

Is the CD player getting power? If it is, the disc may be jammed. Unless you’re able to slide a pin or clip into the slot to pull the disc out, it would require that you remove the entire tray to fix the problem.

Galega says :

In all probability, it has gotten jammed. Don’t worry. All manufacturers provide an easy way out to handle this precarious situation.

Look closely at the front panel of your CD or DVD drive you should see a tiny hole. Push the wire into this little hole: you should feel a bit of resistance, but the paper clip will push in further and the disc tray will eject slightly. Pull the disc tray into the open position and remove the disc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161805164450731/k2311a0518/5.18.07