L’Oreal Professional Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo
  • I did not know what to do so I went to the saloon, in my experience they are the best advisers
  • The product they recommended was the Sensi Balance Shampoo so, I bought there the 250mL bottle for 14 euros
  • Although the bigger bottles had the best prices I chose the smallest one because I don't like to take big risks, and I didn't knew if I would like this shampoo
  • In my opinion most of people does not chose well the shampoo because often it is not the most appropriate or not the one who gives best results
  • Otherwise, this product might really solve your problem

• by Maria Basto

Last year I had unexpected scalp problems. It never happened to me before but suddenly I started to be very itchy while I was feeling my scalp getting oily on the roots and with dandruff. I did not know what to do so I went to the saloon, in my experience they are the best advisers. I was told that for some reason my scalp had become sensitive and I should use a specific product and stop applying paints and anything that was not appropriate for sensitive scalp .

The product they recommended was the Sensi Balance Shampoo so, I bought there the 250mL bottle for 14 euros. Although the bigger bottles had the best prices I chose the smallest one because I don’t like to take big risks, and I didn’t knew if I would like this shampoo. In my opinion most

of people does not chose well the shampoo because often it is not the most appropriate or not the one who gives best results. Regardless, since the big bottles prices are better, many people buy them and then gets stuck until it finishes so they can try to find one better again. Since this was not just a case of being more or less shine, I chose to spend more and buy the smallest bottle.

The shampoo comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a good cap, does not leak. Having said that, the nozzle is big so, I advise you to be careful while using or you will end up with a lot of shampoo in your hand. Looking at the ingredients list you can find out it has vitamin PP (to protect scalp) and a sorbitol derivative (to clean and moisturize

without harm) in a anticlerical formula. Unfortunately, it contains parabens which displeased me since some claim they are linked to scalp problems.

The shampoo is liquid, clear and quite runny. It has a fragrance that seemed to pleased everyone, except to myself… While applying, the hair starts feeling soft and you really can move easily your fingers into your scalp in order to do a good washing. Having said that, I think is better to pass water first and then the shampoo, otherwise you will need to spend it a lot more.

After applying you feel a cooling sensation and it really feels that our scalp is cleaner. Regarding the hair, it looks smooth, easy to disentangle but with voluminous. I already have a waved voluminous hair so in fact this was a big problem, one hard to solve. But you might not feel ...

• L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo
      as much increase as I felt if your natural hair is different.

In the first hour after shampooing I didn’t feel any itchy, but at the end of the day it returns so, at that point I basically washed my hair every day. With time I diminished and within a month I was washing as I did before my scalp problems, 3 times a week. The dandruff also disappeared completely, good! Unfortunately I still felt my scalp was not normal. It was still a little bit more oilier then it used to be and it remained a little sensitive too.

After it end up I went to the saloon again to explain I was better but still not good. They believed my scalp irritation must have been deep and therefore this shampoo was not strong enough to fight it, or at

least not quickly enough. As result I went to the pharmacy and bought a treatment shampoo and a scalp spray from Uriage. Within days everything came back to normal, finally!

I realized then this is a good shampoo because it helped the itchy, dandruff and sensitiveness. However, it might work better in scalps with irritations not too advanced. For this reason, if your symptoms are very intense or began at a long time I advise you to chose another treatment, perhaps not just based in a shampoo. Otherwise, this product might really solve your problem. Anyway, if you are thinking of buying it you should take in consideration your type of hair. If you have dry hair, waves or frizz, this shampoo can make it difficult to handle. In this case you might need to buy an appropriate hair cream to help you with that.

Dave Archer says :

re : Otherwise, this product might really solve your problem
Fantastic product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314051644350231/k2311a054/5.4.15