L’Oreal visible lift blur blush in soft berry  » Cosmetics  »
  • Having said that, if you do not have the same issue and neither have wrinkles this formula may not be able to impress you so much as it did to me
  • Regarding the package, Lift Blur Blush comes in a squeeze tube displaying the shade which in my opinion is fairly true to the color (well that is something rare
  • For this I recommend you to be careful when you squeeze to make sure you only get the amount you need and to insure it does not slip between your fingers (and goes straight into the floor like happened when I squeeze it the first time
  • With time I also noticed that the more I blend more subtle the color gets so you can adjust the color to the tone you want just by blending until you feel is good, and then stop of course
  • Despite all, I think that you need to make sure that the soft berry blush is a good color much because you only gonna like it if this happen

• by Maria Basto

L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush has an opti-blur technology that supposedly provides a beautiful sheer color, a smooth finish and also anti-aging benefits. There are three different shades available: soft berry, soft pink and soft peach. I purchased the soft berry blush, the deepest and brightest of them.

When I arrived home with my new cosmetic I did what I usually do at the store, look at the ingredients. Well the first thing that pop up were cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone crosspolymer which are a silicone formula. To be honest it did not displeased me at all because I have large pores which tend to be accentuated with powders but become barely visible with silicone-based primers. Having said that, if you do not have the same issue and neither have wrinkles this formula may not be able to impress you so much as it did to me.

is fairly true to the color (well that is something rare!). For me this is a good packaging choice because it allows a better control of the product dispense which I personally prefer when it comes to highly pigmented blushes (otherwise for me there is going to be some waste, for sure!).

When I squeezed the blush out of the tube I did not feel it like a normal cream. For me it felt like a great scent gel that do not stick in my fingers but instead rolls over them. For this I recommend you to be careful when you squeeze to make sure you only get the amount you need and to insure it does not slip between your fingers (and goes straight into the floor like happened when I squeeze it the first time!). Anyway, my sister is using this blush but in the soft peach shade and it has a completely different texture, like a traditional cream, so they are not all alike.

Now, lets talk about the application of this blush. For me it is really easy to apply and blend using just my fingers. With time I also noticed that the more I blend more subtle the color gets so you can adjust the color to the tone you want just by blending until you feel is good, and then stop of course. Because of this I think that after you use it you will not feel like you used a liquid blush but a powder one instead. I personally prefer this way because for me it looks more natural. Having said that, there is some brightness along with it, so you may need to take this into consideration. If your skin is very dry even with makeup on, you might not get such a natural look with this blush color.

Anyhow I suggest you to start using just a little amount of blush to see how you feel because if you use ...

• L'Oreal visible lift blur blush in soft berry
      too many it may seem very unnatural. In my case I found out that I only need a tiny bit of blush. My makeup results also seem better when I use it after applying the foundation and setting powder but you might not feel the same. I have a hard time while doing my makeup cause my skin is very fair, dry and oily at the same time and have big pores, so maybe the staying powder is not necessary for you.

Now lets talk about the performance. The moment I started blending I immediately noticed that my big pores and my wrinkles (not so big) were diminished and my skin felt really smooth. The staying power it is not bad but is not amazing either. If I do my makeup in the morning I know from experience that at dinner everything is still looking good, but if I go out after dinner I know that I need to retouch it first…

Overall, I think

that the relationship between price and quality of L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Berry is amazing. And if you have big pores or wrinkles you are going to absolutely love it! It really diminish them and at the same time gives a beautiful color, that you can easily control while blending. My only criticism is the staying power which I personally think could be improved (then everything would be perfect!). Despite all, I think that you need to make sure that the soft berry blush is a good color much because you only gonna like it if this happen. For this reasons I personally think the soft peach and soft pink colors can be a better suit for oily and brunette skins whereas the soft berry is more suitable for fair skin (even a very dry one since you use a good foundation), but this is just a matter of taste. Anyway, for me Lift Blur Blush totally worth trying and I strongly recommend it!

Jennifer Davis says :

I have not had good results in the past with cream blush products. However, based on your review, I think that I might try this one. What I couldn’t find was where you bought it or how much that you paid for it. Does anyone know how much it is or where I could find this?

Maria Basto replies :

I bought it for 8 euros, but it was a promotion. Usually the prices range between 9 to 11 euros, which mean 9 to 12 dollars. You can buy it online easily but be sure this is the right shade for you, there are others available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311051644260631/k2311a051/5.1.15