L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer
  • First of all, this concealer is like a twist up pencil so there is no need of sharpening, which I think is much more practical
  • In my opinion this is the best conception because it allows a very precise application with minimum waste
  • In my opinion it is also as blendable as they claim, it is like it becomes part of your skin, wich looks better than ever
  • Now I use a fixing make up spray and no longer need to carry anything with me so, problem solved
  • You can also try to use it to highlight some areas, in my experience you can inprove your nose and eyes look very easily

• by Maria Basto

L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer is described as a creamy concealer crayon able to instantly brighten dark circles, correct uneven skin tones and cover imperfections. L’Oreal also claim it is oil free and formulated with vitamins that insure nutrition, strenght and revitalization of skin cells. In addition they described it as easy to apply and retouch.

Given this description I quickly was very excited about this concealer and it did not take me too long to purchase it. I have to tell you right up front that I absolutely love it and I cannot live without it! So now I will explain how and why.

think is much more practical. In my opinion this is the best conception because it allows a very precise application with minimum waste.

Although I think there is not a large color selection (at least not in my country) the one I picked proved to be perfect for me, I hope you can say the same!

Regarding the concealer texture, is indeed creamy and yet non greasy. In my opinion it is also as blendable as they claim, it is like it becomes part of your skin, wich looks better than ever!

Now, lets talk about the concealer action. My bigger problems are the dark circles and a few imperfections. In my opinion this crayon really does a good job, the best I ever had. In one

single step everything is fixed and perfect while with others either I correct the imperfections and the color blend is not perfect or the other way around. Oh, and here is an interesting tip. My sister also have this crayon but it is one shade more fair. I experienced to use it as a highlight pencil around my nose to make it look slimmer and in my eyes line to make them look bigger and wider. I liked the results so much that I purchased it to do that more often!

Regarding the staying power it was better then most of the concealers I have tried but in my opinion this could be improved by L’Oreal. I realize that my dark circles are deep and that ...

• L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer
      I have very busy and long days of work but still, I am not the only one for sure. Nevertheless, in the beginning I carried my concealer with me whenever I had a business dinner or a night out to make some adjusts if I felt necessary. Now I use a fixing make up spray and no longer need to carry anything with me so, problem solved!

Overall, the claims about this concealer are absolutely right. In my opinion you can literally put it exactly where you want, blend and go at your best. The only things I think can be improved are the staying power (which for me is better then most but still could be improved) and the variety of colors available (in

my case this was not a problem but for others it might be). Nevertheless I think you can try to come out of your color zone cause it might pay of, it is a really wonderful concealer and it might surprise you!

For the best results I recommend you to moisturize first, then apply your foundation (in my opinion the liquid ones are the most suitable before concealing but it always come down to try and see) and then use this crayon. You can also try to use it to highlight some areas, in my experience you can inprove your nose and eyes look very easily! So if you never used L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer I strongly advise you to do that. For me is a must have!

Jennifer Davis says :

does this blend well with a L’Oreal BB cream?

Maria Basto replies :

Hi Jennifer, yes it blends well. I used it with BB Cream for some times and never had any problem. Go for it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129041644090230/k2311a0429/4.29.15