Mitchell And Peach Flora No. 1 Fine Radiance Face Oil  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Although I do in fact use it as a cooling eye oil, it definitely is not on my list of go-to facial products and would only ever use it if I've run out of my other face oils
  • The 20ml version of this item runs for about 30 pounds on the Mitchell and Peach site, but unless you receive this as a 10ml sample like I did, I wouldn't recommend spending the money on the full bottle
  • Buy this if you have the disposable income and also really love nice, fancy smelling things, but keep in mind that there are more cost effective products that also are great at repairing skin

• by Tina Soto

I received this product in my monthly Ipsy Glam Bag and use it every once and a while. Although it contains all natural ingredients, it somehow feels a bit heavy and processed on my skin. It does, however, make your skin feel much tighter and moisturized in the morning which is excellent if you’re prone to dry skin, like I am.

Although I do in fact use it as a

cooling eye oil, it definitely is not on my list of go-to facial products and would only ever use it if I’ve run out of my other face oils. With that said, it still has a lovely, aromatic perfume that has a super calming effect like that of lavender or vanilla. It’s also definitely on the higher end of face oils, as the ingredients themselves feel unencumbered by processes that may have drying effects on your skin and ruin the integrity of the ingredients.

The 20ml version of this item runs for about 30 pounds on the Mitchell and Peach site, but unless you receive this as a 10ml sample like I did, I wouldn’t recommend spending the money on the full bottle. I personally think the only thing that sets this apart from other face oils, is the floral ...

• Mitchell And Peach Flora No. 1 Fine Radiance Face Oil
      parfum that they’ve added. However, with that said, there are way better products out there that don’t rely on the addition of parfum to better sell the product and still have a natural, rich essence on their own.

Another upside, is that this product has anti-oxidants that you can definitely feel working on the skin especially if you have sun damage, dryness and/or scars like I do. I’d put this

on after showering and right before bed on all parts of your face, especially the under eye area. You’ll see a definite difference in the tightness of that area and it’ll help soothe the effects of lack of sleep.

Buy this if you have the disposable income and also really love nice, fancy smelling things, but keep in mind that there are more cost effective products that also are great at repairing skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127041644010330/k2311a0427/4.27.15