Seeds Of Change Certified Organic Seven Whole Grains
  • Seeds Of Change Certified Organic Seven Whole Grains was a product I decided to give a try after spotting it while shopping in my neighborhood Aldi
  • I have tried Microwaveable ready to eat packages from Seeds of Change before and had a good experience
  • What I love about Seeds of Change ready to eat pouches is the utter simplicity and convenience
  • They come in this convenient pouch, that you can just tear at the top and pop in the microwave for ninety seconds and serve
  • Cost ranges anywhere from about $2 to about $3.99 I would recommend this product to a friend

• by nitakb

Seeds Of Change Certified Organic Seven Whole Grains was a product I decided to give a try after spotting it while shopping in my neighborhood Aldi. I have tried Microwaveable ready to eat packages from Seeds of Change before and had a good experience. So you can imagine I was not hesitant.

What I love about Seeds of Change ready to eat pouches is the utter simplicity and convenience. They come in this convenient pouch, that you can just tear at the top and pop in the microwave for ninety seconds and serve. You don’t

even have to pour it in a separate bowl if you don’t want to. In this case, it’s no different.

There are two methods for heating up this meal. The first is in the microwave, and the way you do that is to simply squeeze the pouch to break up the rice, then you’re to tear the top to vent and then heat on high on for ninety seconds.

The second method is in a skillet and to do that is to pour the contents in a medium sized skillet, add two tablespoons of

water, and heat, while stirring occasionally thoroughly. I choose this method since I was at home and wasn’t in a rush. To be honest, it didn’t take long to heat up in this method.

These seven whole grains tasted so good. The grains were chewy, flavorful but not at all salty. Which was alright because all I had to do was sprinkle a little salt of my own and I was good to go.

I first paired the seven grains on the side with baked chicken and stream brussel sprouts. It was perfect because it made ...

• Seeds Of Change Certified Organic Seven Whole Grains
      pulling together a meal a breeze. My cooking time was cut down significantly since I didn’t have to wait for my rice to finish.

One serving, which about a cup, is two hundred and forty calories with thirty being from fat, three hundred and forty milligrams of sodium, two hundred and ten milligrams of potassium. Forty seven, grams of carbs, and six grams of protein. The pouch holds enough for two servings.

As the names implies there are seven different whole grains. Which is brown rice, whole grain rye, whole grain barley, whole grain millet, whole

grain red bulgur wheat, whole grain quinoa, whole grain wild rice. I found this to be pretty exciting since some of these grains I don’t normally buy.

In the end, I really enjoyed this product. Not only does it taste good, but I was also getting a good serving of whole grains without all the fuss.

You can find Seeds Of Change Certified Organic Seven Whole Grains, at select retailers and grocery stores like Krogers, Walmart and online on their website. Cost ranges anywhere from about $2 to about $3.99

I would recommend this product to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724041643820430/k2311a0424/4.24.15