Doritos Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks  » Food  »
  • The idea of a three dimensional chip was interesting to me
  • I know it's just a shape, but it caught my attention
  • Doritos has always been a favorite chip of mine for as long as I can remember
  • I would describe these chips as crazily delicious
  • I would recommend this product to a friend

• by nitakb

I had the opportunity to give Doritos Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks a try one day while out for lunch at Subway. I normally don’t purchase chips to go with my sandwiches, but I was particularly curious about the chips and couldn’t resist grabbing a bag.

The idea of a three dimensional chip was interesting to me. Sure, I have heard of three-dimensional glasses, three dimensional screens and so on, but food that was supposedly three dimensional was certainly new to me. I know it’s just a shape, but it caught my attention. I hadn’t heard of these

type of Doritos until spotting them at Subway.

Doritos has always been a favorite chip of mine for as long as I can remember. They are chips that is versatile and are seriously addictive. They never fail to surprise me with their different flavors.

I would describe these chips as crazily delicious. They are not at all like I expected. And I mean this in a completely positive way. The chips are a lot more crunchier than the regular Doritos. There is no way you could sneak and eat these in some place quiet and not expect someone to hear you from across the room. As a crunch frantic, I particularly loved this part. Each chip I popped in my mouth had a nice satisfying crunch. Had they been any cruncher I would have probably chipped a tooth.

The flavor of Jalapeno Papper Jack was not at all spicy either. It has more of a subtle kick that is tasteful and pleasant. It’s full of cheesy flavor that reminded me why I love Doritos chips in the first place. I couldn’t just eat one. Not to mention these snacks smell amazing. They truly smell like melted pepper jack cheese.

The shape ...

• Doritos Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks
      of these chips are strange looking in my opinion. I get the idea of three dimensional, but I really didn’ get the feel of that when looking at these chips. The only real difference between these Doritos and regular Doritos is the texture and thickness.

One serving, which is the whole two ounce bag, is three hundred calories, with one hundred and fifty being from fat. There’s four hundred and twenty milligrams of sodium, thirty three grams of carbs, one gram of sugar and four gram of protein.

It’s easy to knock out a whole bag in one sitting. To be

matter of fact, I had completely forgotten about my six inch subway sandwich in favor of snacking on these chips. They are just that finger licking good.

At first I thought these Doritos were exclusive to subway restaurants, but I found that they could be found at Walmart. In a larger bag, instead of the small snack bag.

In the end, I am glad that I tried these chips. I can’t say that I prefer these over regular Doritos, but I do know that I would purchase these Doritos in the future if they are still available.

I would recommend this product to a friend.

ELEAZAR says :

wow.. it taste so good. :) i feel like i’m happy while eating..

Jasmin says :

Did you say DORITOS? ? Wow I would definitely try this one. I know Doritos is ever so great a snack But adding this spicy kick jacked flavor in it, WOW This is crazily delicious

gee says :

re : I would recommend this product to a friend
Doritos has alwaays been by favourte snack. I once tried Doritos Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack Tortilla Snacks and it tasted so good so I kept buying it again. The shape looks really interesting. this is perfect for parties, picnics or any occassion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723041643760630/k2311a0423/4.23.15