Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste  » Health  »
4.3
  • The main reason I bought this toothpaste was to get whiter teeth, and I've honestly heard so many good reviews about this product
  • When I saw it I thought I was going to be getting a lot of product, but when I slid the toothpaste out of the box I thought they'd given me a mini version or something
  • However, I noticed that the white only lasts for about 3 hours
  • But it didn't, which is a shame because I think this is the only reason anyone does buy this toothpaste
  • They cost more money then this one but I've noticed it has a higher rating online

• by Sid Orpa

The main reason I bought this toothpaste was to get whiter teeth, and I’ve honestly heard so many good reviews about this product. But I’m wondering, are we even using the same toothpaste here? Because I absolutely am not pleased with this product. I bought a pack of two toothpastes for $10. 29 from my drugstore and I thought I’d get better results from this toothpaste.

The only good thing I could say about this product was that it did whiten my teeth, but it lasted for about a minimal of three hours! The other toothpaste I was using before, “Colgate

Optic White” lasted up until the night time. So it was shocking to see the effects of this toothpaste, which is more popular then the Colgate one.

Firstly, the packaging for this product was a dupe.

When I saw it I thought I was going to be getting a lot of product, but when I slid the toothpaste out of the box I thought they’d given me a mini version or something. The dimensions of the box measured 7. 5 x 1.

5 inches, and the actual tube of toothpaste measured 5 inches long. So I’m pretty sure that was a marketing tactic. Also, as I mentioned before, the toothpaste does effectively whiten your teeth.

You’ll notice a remarkable difference before and after you brush. However, I noticed that the white only lasts for about 3 hours. I go to school at 8, and have lunch at 11 o’clock in the morning.

And when I check my lipstick, I also notice my teeth appear to be yellow. Keep in mind I haven’t eaten anything yet, and I brush after my breakfast. Anyways this was disappointing because I thought this product was supposed to be good, at least whiten teeth for a long time.

...

• Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste
      But it didn’t, which is a shame because I think this is the only reason anyone does buy this toothpaste: for whiter teeth. Finally, the freshness of your breathe will last about the same amount as your teeth pigmentation does: 3 hours tops. I’ve also never experienced this before in other toothpastes (I don’t know if you have or not).

Overall, I’m highly disappointed because this product was not all the rage. And I’m pretty sure if you wanted to make your teeth have a longer lasting “white” effect, you could use the whole line of “Crest 3D White Whitening” (i. e.

the mouthwash and etc). But I will not be wasting any more money, especially because I’m not even sure if it will really work either. I know crest has different versions of the 3D White (like Crest 3D Luxe, Crest 3D Brilliance, etc) maybe those will work better.

They cost more money then this one but I’ve noticed it has a higher rating online. But I will not be taking that chance, so I’m just gunna be switching back to my “Colgate Optic White” toothpaste, it worked much better. Again, I’m not pleased with this product I’d give it a 5.

Sabrina Collins says :

re : They cost more money then this one but I’ve noticed it has a higher rating online
I switched to this toothpaste because I have heard so many great things about it. I heard that it actually whitens teeth compared to other types of toothpaste.

Sabrina Collins says :

I believe that product size is very acceptable. The package I received is actually around the same size as the other types of toothpaste I have bought.

Sabrina Collins says :

Like many kinds of toothpaste, after eating and drinking certain things this might cause staining to your teeth. I have noticed because I drink a lot of water, that my teeth actually stay white almost all day long. The product does what it is supposed to do.

Sabrina Collins says :

I have seen that the rating is higher online for Crest 3D whitening. It does cost more but it is only by a couple of cents. Plus it is well worth the cost.

Sabrina Collins says :

I believe that people do buy this because it is supposed to whiten teeth, but in my experience, it does work for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422041643620230/k2311a0422/4.22.15