La Choy Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade
  • I enjoy making different recipes for dishes at home
  • Although I found that adding sauce right before serving the designated dish is the best way to get the full flavor of Teriyaki
  • It's something I am glad I decided to give a try
  • I would recommend this product to a friend

• by nitakb

For me, cooking is a pleasure. I enjoy making different recipes for dishes at home. I especially enjoy making copy cat versions of recipes I eat at restaurants. This is how, I came across La Choy Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade in my neighborhood Kroger. I was initially looking for a quick marinade to use for a dish I wanted to try and ended selecting this product.

La Choy Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade is what I would describe as a versatile product. It’s a sauce that can be used as a dip, and it’s a marinade

that can be used on meat, noodles and used to make stir fry, hence the name.

I first used this product as a marinade on chicken breasts. In a medium sized bowl, I used enough to fully coat the outsides and then, over and refrigerated overnight. There’s no real direction on the bottle on how long to marinade, so I winged it according to how I felt at the time of preparation. Upon cooking, the chicken was tender, and didn’t take long to get done either. My kitchen smelled absolutely wonderful, and my mouth was watering the entire time.

Unlike other brands of Teriyaki sauces, this sauce isn’t terribly sugary. I didn’t feel like I was literally pouring on syrup onto my meat and vegetables. It’s also not salty, which is was perfect.

La Choy Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade is thick in the beginning, but when used as a stir fry, it thinned out quickly. Which makes it easy to use the entire bottle. Although I found that adding sauce right before serving the designated dish is the best way to get the full flavor of Teriyaki.

I could taste the soy sauce that’s included in this ...

• La Choy Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade
      product along with the garlic and onion. It’s not overpowering but it’s pleasant to the taste buds. In the sauce, I could see the bits of spices in the sauce too, which I guessed to be mostly black pepper, red pepper and dried garlic. The sauce itself is sweet, a little tangy but rounds out to be quite tasty.

One serving, which is one tablespoon or sixteen grams, is fifteen calories with zero being from fat. There’s zero milligrams of cholesterol, one hundred and twenty milligrams of sodium, and five milligrams of potassium. There is three grams of carbs ,

and two grams of sugar. Not too bad considering this is a stir fry sauce and alot is used to coat the food.

In the end I liked La Choy Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade. It’s something I am glad I decided to give a try. I can honestly see myself purchasing in the future for its ease of use.

At the time of purchase, I caught it on clearance at my neighborhood kroger for eighty nine cents. But depending on where you shop it can range anywhere from $1.50 to about $2.50.

I would recommend this product to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721041643540530/k2311a0421/4.21.15