Green Beaver Natural Deodorant (Lavender)  » Cosmetics  »
  • Despite this being an all-natural deodorant, I was a little disappointed at the length of the ingredients list, which is a little longer compared to some other natural deodorants on the market
  • Because I love the smell of lavender, I was thrilled to realize that without artificial and synthetic fragrances, this product has a true lavender scent
  • However, if lavender isn't your favorite scent but you are interested in Green Beaver Natural Deodorant, they have a number of other options including Fragrance Free, Wild Rose, Tea Tree, Citrus and Vetiver
  • Although the lavender-scented Green Beaver Natural Deodorant promises 24 hour protection against odor, this has not been my experience
  • That being said, if you are a heavy sweater, do consider some of the other natural deodorants on the market

• by Marley Justine

After switching from antiperspirants to aluminum-free deodorant, I discovered that aluminum-free deodorants are simply that - free of aluminum but still full of other chemicals. With this information, I switched exclusively to natural deodorant products and was introduced to Green Beaver Natural Deodorant shortly after.

The lavender-scented Green Beaver Natural Deodorant is 100% natural and 29% of the ingredients are from organic farming. It does not contain aluminum and is free from artificial and synthetic fragrances, parabens and alcohol. This deodorant is not tested on animals, vegan-friendly and gluten free.

Despite this being an all-natural deodorant, I was a little disappointed at the length of the ingredients list, which is a little longer compared to some other natural deodorants on the market.

Because I love the smell of lavender, I was thrilled to realize that without artificial and synthetic fragrances, this product has a true lavender scent. In my opinion, it smells amazing. However, if lavender isn’t your favorite scent but you are interested in Green Beaver Natural Deodorant, they have a number of other options including Fragrance Free, Wild Rose, Tea Tree, Citrus and Vetiver. These can all be purchased in stick or spray form.

Although the lavender-scented Green Beaver Natural Deodorant promises 24 hour protection against odor, this has not been my experience. For me, this deodorant provides protection against odor for up to twelve hours and with the arrival of the warm weather, I find myself reapplying approximately three times a day. If you do not want to be reapplying your deodorant throughout the day, this may not be the product for you. Personally, I ...

• Green Beaver Natural Deodorant (Lavender)
      don’t mind reapplying my deodorant a few times over the course of twenty four hours.

Apply this deodorant to any [external] area of your body for protection against odor. For best results, try to ensure your skin is completely dry before applying.

This deodorant goes on smooth and clear and I haven’t had any problems with it rubbing off on my clothing or causing any under arm irritation.

The lavender-scented Green Beaver Natural Deodorant can be purchased online. Recently, I purchased two 50g sticks for the price of one from Well.ca,

paying only $6.49 CDN. This is quite similar to what I would be paying for two regular deodorants or antiperspirants at the supermarket or drug store and an excellent price for natural deodorant.

It is important to remember that this is a natural deodorant, it is not an antiperspirant and does not prevent sweating. Because of this, I would not recommend this to especially heavy sweaters. That being said, if you are a heavy sweater, do consider some of the other natural deodorants on the market. I don’t recommend antiperspirants to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041643401230/k2311a0420/4.20.15