Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula  » Pets  »
  • The first time I presented the Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula to my dog with her meal, I thought she was going to turn her nose up at it but to my surprise, after a quick sniff, she ate it happily and still seems to love the taste
  • Kelp is such an amazing supplement and based on my own experiences and the results I have seen in my dog, I have nothing but high praise for the Pet Kelp brand
  • As a golden owner, I think the Joint & Bone Formula will be my next Pet Kelp purchase

• by Marley Justine

Before switching our golden retriever to a raw diet, she had a terrible coat, was prone to excessive shedding, she had terrible season allergies and suffered from dry and itchy skin, among other things. When we made the decision to switch her from kibble to a raw diet I began looking into supplements which is how I discovered Pet Kelp. As soon as I discovered the Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula, I knew it was worth a try.

The first time I opened

the bag, I absolutely hated the Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula. It has a strong fishy smell, which initially reminded me of fish food. Within a few days, the smell no longer bothered me and now, I don’t even notice it. Because of my initial reaction to the smell, one of my first fears was whether the product would make my dog smell like fish. I am happy to say, it doesn’t.

The first time I presented the Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula to my dog with her meal, I thought she was going to turn her nose up at it but to my surprise, after a quick sniff, she ate it happily and still seems to love the taste. I have even combined the Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula with peanut butter when stuffing her Kong.

Since using Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula, our dog’s dry and dull coat has become beautiful, soft and glossy and there has been an incredible ...

• Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula
      decrease in shedding. Her dry skin has also improved. I’m usually not one to give a product a perfect rating, but this is an exception. It has improved my dog’s quality of life.

A 227g bag of Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Formula can be purchased online from PetKelp.com for $10 CDN. For our 60lb golden retriever who gets 2 tsp per day, one bag will last just over two months. Based on the results, it is certainly worth it.

Kelp is such an amazing

supplement and based on my own experiences and the results I have seen in my dog, I have nothing but high praise for the Pet Kelp brand. If you’re not interested in the Skin & Coat Formula, Pet Kelp also offers a Digestive Formula, which contains pumpkin to help enhance digestion and weight loss; a Wellness Formula; Probiotic Formula; and a Joint & Bone Formula. As a golden owner, I think the Joint & Bone Formula will be my next Pet Kelp purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917041643351130/k2311a0417/4.17.15