Miniclip.com - online free games
  • Let's begin with an example game ( which is one of my favorite ones)
  • First of all they are all really interesting ones
  • Among thousands of games submitted to miniclip, only the best ones are selected and published which really means that they need to be good enough
  • I think we all played MMO games specifically the ones which have level-up thingy where you need to play for hours and hours to level up your hero and unlock that special item or something
  • I recommend miniclip as a source for quick relaxation, the games are short, fun, entertaining, and non-addicting

by Davit Safrastyan

While studying and working for hours and hours, I really like the idea of having a little 10-15 minute brakes, because you just simply can’t work/study non-stop. Taking a break, and relaxing as best as you can during your break is extremely important. It’s much like a power-nap, but since we don’t have time to nap, we will try to find another way of relaxing.
  • miniclip - online free games
  • Miniclip ( http://miniclip.com) is one of those thousands websites which offer online free games of playing, but If it was as simple as all the other thousand websites, I wouldn’t mention it here on the first place. There is really a lot of fun stuff which miniclip offers, we will look at all of them .

• miniclip - online free games
  • Let’s begin with an example game ( which is one of my favorite ones). You can see a screenshot taken from that game. I brought this to mention overall coolness of the miniclip games. First of all they are all really interesting ones. Yes, there are some which are not too special and extraordinary, but there are many others which are very interesting. The idea is that not all the games submitted to miniclip are being accepted and published (there is a developer’s section which allows you to submit your own games, but we will talk about it later). Among thousands of games submitted to miniclip, only the best ones are selected and published which really means that they need to be good enough.

Back to the example game, it’s a simple game where you have a cannon for shooting squirrels in order to collect as many nuts as you can, sounds fun right?

There is an interesting thing behind the games of miniclip: they are very fun, very pretty, but they are not addicting, and that is a very good feature. I think we all played MMO games specifically the ones which have “level-up” thingy where you need to play for hours and hours to level up your hero and unlock that special item or something. I hate it really, it’s a simple way of getting people in and keeping them there without letting them out. Miniclip games are not like that, there are just levels you need to beat, your progress is saved so you won’t have to go all over again next time you enter,there are no MMO style “level ups”, and no currencies to buy with real money (there is a currency, but that currency works for only a few specific games, it’s not a big deal). Overall, they are short and fun.

• miniclip - online free games
  • Apart from the awesome games, there is a social part in miniclip. It has some social network features, like having a profile picture, getting friends, leaving comments and some other ones. It’s showing some basic info about a player, like the games he likes, the scores he made in games and other stuff. Not really a great invention, but still it gives a little taste of socialization.

• miniclip - online free games
  • Awards is another thing which separates miniclip from many other gaming sites. Many games offer so-called “awards” for playing and achieving a specific goal. If you played the game good enough, an award will be added to your profile which will make your profile look prettier. Above you can see a picture taken from my profile, they are really looking good aren’t they?

From the point of view of psychology, humans enjoy doing something if there is a purpose for that. Obviously, this is a very general idea, but we can see some implementation here. At least we know, that if we play this game for a little time, we will not just get our time totally wasted, but at least we will receive a pretty little digital award for it in our profiles.

• miniclip - online free games
  • Almost every game offers you a leaderboard, the better your score is, the higher is your position in the leaderboard. This is not a very extraordinary idea, but there is a little “challenge” section which makes it entertaining. You open up a the leaderboard and see someone with a certain score and a little “challenge me” phrase at the right corner of his position row. You click on that button and you need to play that game again, but this time your goal is not simply to reach a high score, but to reach a higher score than the score of the one whom you challenged.

• miniclip - online free games
  • This will be interesting for Iphone or Android lovers. Many games of miniclip are available both for iOS and Android systems. Usually the games which are made available to iOS and Android are the best of the best ( based on the feedbacks and rankings of the players).

• miniclip - online free games
  • As I mentioned above, there is a section for game developers. I used to develop games, but unfortunately I have never submitted a game to miniclip, so I can’t share my experience with it, but this section looks interesting. As I mentioned, not every game will be published in miniclip, so if your game get’s rejected don’t take it too harshly, but if it gets accepted then many new opportunities will be available. There are many many players in miniclip, so your game will be seen by many people which will bring your brand name a significant portion of fame and glory. You can try this out, because it really sounds promising.

Let’s drop a quick conclusion. I recommend miniclip as a source for quick relaxation, the games are short, fun, entertaining, and non-addicting. You will sure enjoy it. You may also try it as a game developer and see what happens, I have heard that there are some good sponsorship prices for accepted games.

Carlop02 says :

re : Let’s begin with an example game ( which is one of my favorite ones)
I love miniclip because it’s has one of my favorite games such as soccer stars and basketball stars witch are not difficult games but are fun for anyone to play

Shoaib hussain says :

I like miniclips.com website. It provides a lot of games and fun to me. I like 8 Ball pool game. It is very much handy game. I always win from my opponent. Graphics are also very good of this game and control system is very smooth and easy to use. I like it very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2015041643261030/k2311a0415/4.15.15