Arm and Hammer Carpet Odor Eliminator Powder  » Housewares  »
  • But we went with Island Mist because the scent was AMAZING

• by jessica t

If you have ever had dirty carpet, stained carpet, odor intense carpet, carpet that just needs freshening, oil spills on carpet, pet stains on carpet, pet fur on carpet, or just had a carpeted home in general and you haven’t yet tried this product? I have got some news for you.

I have yet to find anything on the market as good as this, be it sprays, powders, wipes, or brushes. All of which, I

have found to be simply sub-par in comparison.

This product is simply put: a life saver.

We recently kicked out a couple of roommates who were just revolting. They kept dozens of trash bags in their (carpeted) room, and let their dog pee all over the room freely because they were too lazy to let her out. Along with that, they’d spill take-out and beverages all the time. Needless to say, the carpet was awful!

We steam cleaned twice, with a rented carpet machine. We vacuumed and sprayed every type of freshener you could imagine. We even got on our hands and knees to scrub the potty stains by hand.

This Arm and Hammer Carpet powder was the only thing we used that made a dramatic difference!

The product comes in several scents, including a pet odor one. But we went with Island Mist because the scent was AMAZING. It comes ...

• Arm and Hammer Carpet Odor Eliminator Powder
      in a tall box, with a pull top lid. Though the lid seems flimsy, when shaken upside down there is no accidental spillage of product. Inside is a white powder, which is strongly scented. The powder luckily falls straight to the carpet and doesn’t billow up in the air at all (no sneezing!) All you do is sprinkle all areas you want to smell fresh and let set for an hour or five in
      our case, and then vacuum it all up!

The product is basically just made up of fragrance and baking soda, which is a natural deodorizer and soaks up any liquid/oil left in the carpet fibers. Because it’s natural, it doesn’t damage or stain carpets, and it’s safe to use if you have pets or children. Basically, just an amazing product! And I am personally so pleased with the fact that they use a safe, natural substance.

Tina Soto says :

This product came in handy after our basement flooded and we retained mold on our incredibly expensive rug. All we did was apply and leave it out in the sun. After that the smell was gone

Dana Brown says :

re : But we went with Island Mist because the scent was AMAZING
This stuff has done wonders for my kids rooms. I have all boys and their rooms have never smelt or felt more fresh.

shanise fisher says :

Arm and Hammer Odor Eliminator Powder is a carpet’s owner best friend. Its price, amount, and effect makes it an essential for me. My house has five people and an active dog. Throughout the week heavy foot traffic leaves the carpet odor-ridden. Arm and Hammer carpet freshener cost less than two dollars regardless of the store. For the price you receive a large amount. Only a small amount need for all carpeted areas. The carpet freshener last for weeks. After use, my entire house rid of stagnant odors replace with intoxicating aroma.

Lavonn says :

I have tried a few other brands that have affected my sinuses gravely. This is the only brand that does not act up my sinuses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539041643150530/k2311a049/4.9.15