Fifty Shades of Grey Movie
  • I think the only good character chosen to represent their role was Dakota (as Ana)
  • Finally, I don't know how but they managed to make the movie boring
  • I know that in the book it left me more heart-felt and emotional, but the ending in the movie did not do justice
  • And a lot of people, especially the ones who didn't read the book, were disappointed
  • I would not recommend watching this movie

• by Sid Orpa

Way before I saw the movie, I read the trilogy. And it was a really good series. So when I heard the movie was coming out and saw the trailer, I was excited. The trailer looked really good and I was so sure that the movie was going to be just as great. I wish I would’ve listened to my friends advice and not have gone. This movie ruined my image of the book and was a complete waste of time and money.

Firstly, the

casting of the movie was completely wrong. I think the only good character chosen to represent their role was Dakota (as Ana). She had the shy vibe to her. And although I think they could have done better with Jamie (as Christian) and Eloise (as Katherine), they kind of grew on me I guess. However, I totally do not understand why they chose Rita Ora as Mia Grey. She’s nothing like I imagined Mia to be.

Secondly, no one but Dakota Johnson did a good job acting their part out. Christian’s character seemed constipated throughout the whole movie and when he used words like “f***” and “f*** the contract”, also “Laters Baby” he sounded awkward. NOT hot at all. He ruined my image of Christian. And Mia was in the movie for all of like 5 seconds, literally. She reminded me of an 11 year old girl, due to her acting. NO ONE DID A GOOD JOB OF ACTING.

Finally, I don’t know how but they managed to make the ...

• Fifty Shades of Grey Movie
      movie boring. There was no chemistry in the sex scenes, and not a lot of good actors either. I felt like Dakota Johnson did the most work trying to keep the movie funny and not boring. It was a good attempt but not good enough. And the ending was horrible. I know that in the book it left me more heart-felt and emotional, but the ending in the movie did not do justice. It made me say, “Wow that’s it? The ending of the
      movie?” And a lot of people, especially the ones who didn’t read the book, were disappointed.

I’m giving the movie a 6 because I liked the book too much to give it such a bad rating. But the movie was boring, and had no chemistry at all. And that’s the whole point of the movie right? Not only did the cast not meet my requirements in the way they looked (not fit for the actual character) but also their acting was terrible. I would not recommend watching this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 117041643090630/k2311a047/4.7.15