Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • It includes its own cosmetic applying brush which I enjoy more than ones you can buy separately
  • Urban Decay always has a high price for any of its products, but I do greatly recommend this product

• by Kat Davis

I began using Urban Decay products about a year ago. I absolutely adore Urban Decay, excluding the high prices for small products. One of my first encounters with the Urban Decay company was with the Naked 3 eyeshadow palette. There are
      2 other palettes, each with a different set of related shades. The third includes more neutral colors, such as light pinks and browns.

For women who like more natural looks, such as myself, this is a great choice for you. It includes its own cosmetic applying brush which I enjoy more than ones you can buy separately. The eyeshadow itself lasts very long throughout your day, no matter what it may include. I also enjoy the variety this palette gives you.

The front ...

• Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
      of this includes a wide mirror so you can see while you apply, which is very useful. The container is very sturdy, as I have dropped it many times and no damage was visible.

The price would be the only thing that would keep me from giving this product a ten. It is pretty good quality, but there is always room for improvement.

Urban Decay always has a high price for any of its products, but I do greatly recommend this product!

safa says :

re : Urban Decay always has a high price for any of its products, but I do greatly recommend this product
Its worth of every penny you spend in buying it.

Jennifer Davis says :

Where can I buy this product and how much does it cost?

Shagun says :

It is available for $ 50-55 at Sephora and Ultra.
I bought it from Sephora and one of my friends got it from an Ultra near her.
It’s an amazing product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041643040230/k2311a041/4.1.15