My Life Perfume by Mary J. Blige
  • Because it smells so good, I found myself at times being a little heavy handed when spritzing
  • The design of this bottle is simple, but it is adorable at the same time
  • The only issue I had with this bottle was the spray nozzle
  • I believe that this fragrance can be used all year round, but during the warmer seasons I think it would the best since it is mostly a floral scent
  • I would happily recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

I was gifted with a bottle of Mary J. Blige My Life Perfume during the Holidays. I hadn’t known that Mary J. Blige had a fragrance that was released and named after her second album. As the product junkie that I am, I was overjoyed to have the opportunity to try a new fragrance. I have always believed that you can never have too much perfume handy.

The My Life fragrance

is what I would considered a floral scent that is swirled with a woodsy after tone. It’s soft, clean, entirety feminine and light enough to be used every day. In the times I would wear the My Life perfume, I would receive compliments and inquiries on what I was wearing.

The Fragrance notes are Gardenia, Fressia, Barlett Pear, Tuberose, Jasmine, and cashmere, and sandalwood. I’m sure there are other scents mixed in this fragrance, but with my own individual body chemistry, I could mostly catch the Gardenia. But as the day worn on the fragrance morphed to where I can sense more of

the sandalwood and cashmere. The odd thing is it smells like Jasmine when sniffing the perfume while it was still the bottle

My life isn’t what you would call a strong fragrance but it lingers all day. Initially when first spritzed, it’s strong, but once it has a chance to dry it’s smells like I rubbed a recently bloomed Gardenia on my skin. It’s such a pleasant fragrance that instantly surrounded me and made me feel like I was walking through a path filled with healthy Gardenias. Because it smells so good, I found myself at times being a little heavy handed ...

• My Life Perfume by Mary J. Blige
      when spritzing.

The design of this bottle is simple, but it is adorable at the same time. The top is simple with Mary J Blige engraved at on the top. It’s a simple expression but I like it. On my dresser the bottle looked like a little heart shaped statue. The only issue I had with this bottle was the spray nozzle. At times it would jam and allow the the perfume to stream out on the side.

Overall I really liked this fragrance and was deeply saddened when I ran out. I wish that they had a matching body wash to

go with this wonderful fragrance. I believe that this fragrance can be used all year round, but during the warmer seasons I think it would the best since it is mostly a floral scent.

Depending on where you shop, and what strength of perfume you use, My life costs anywhere from $7 to about $35. But in my honest opinion it’s worth it because it smells so good.

Normally I’m not the biggest fan of celebrity fragrances but this fragrance has easily met my expectations. This has become one of my favorite fragrances to date.

I would happily recommend this to a friend.

calixto calapiz Jr says :

My Life Perfume by Mary J. Blige

I was gifted with a bottle of Mary J. Blige My Life Perfume during the Holidays. I hadn t known that Mary J. Blige had a fragrance that was released and named after her second album. As the product junkie that I am, I was overjoyed to have the opportunity to try a new fragrance. I have always believed that you can never have too much perfume handy.
I generally like fragrances that I can use on a daily basis. Something that is light, fresh and lingers. Then there are fragrances that I specially reserve for special occasions.My life isn t what you would call a strong fragrance but it lingers all day. Initially when first spritzed, it s strong, but once it has a chance to dry it s smells like I rubbed a recently bloomed Gardenia on my skin. It s such a pleasant fragrance that instantly surrounded me and made me feel like I was walking through a path filled with healthy Gardenias. Because it smells so good, I found myself at times being a little heavy handed …

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569031642240731/k2311a039/3.9.15