President Rondele Garlic and Herb Gourmet Light Spreadable Cheese
  • Which is why in what ever situation, I like to keep cheese stocked at home in my fridge
  • President Rondele Garlic and Herb Gourmet Light Spreadable Cheese is a product that I decided to give a try one evening when shopping in my neighborhood Kroger
  • In my mind I thought it was going to be heavier
  • I found that this spread is really versatile
  • I would recommend this product to a friend or someone who is looking for a new product to try that's is full of rich flavor

• by nitakb

Cheese is a guilty pleasure of mine. I can litterally eat cheese day in and night out and not get tired. I just enjoy cheese that much. Which is why in what ever situation, I like to keep cheese stocked at home in my fridge. In many different forms.

President Rondele Garlic and Herb Gourmet Light Spreadable Cheese is a product that I decided to give a try one evening when shopping in my neighborhood Kroger. I had been seeing the product for some time in the deli section and just never worked up enough nerve to pick up a container. Even though I like cheese

greatly, there are a few instances where I don’t really care for certain cheese spreads. But I figured the worse could happen was that I wouldn’t like it.

The thought of garlic and herbs made my mouth water. I’m not ashamed of the strong herbs like garlic and was ready to dive right in. The cheese spread is whipped, and light. In my mind I thought it was going to be heavier. Just like it was advertised, it is certainly spreadable. Just a little bit can cover an entire slice of bread. It’s not just some fancy named whipped cream cheese spread.

As goes for

the flavoring, this cheese spread tastes mostly like garlic. And just like the label says, it is rich, intensely so. I couldn’t stand to eat it anymore after a small spoonful. My taste buds were completely overloaded. I could tell that there is other spices like oregano, rosemary and thyme. Even though on the label it doesn’t directly list the herbs on the ingredients list. On the label the herbs are called spices. But I still could visually see the herbs in the spread.

I found that this spread is really versatile. Not only is tasty when eaten on a cracker, it’s good on a sandwich,

• President Rondele Garlic and Herb Gourmet Light Spreadable Cheese
      in a wrap, on chips and to use as an ingredient in appetizer recipes and much more.

One serving, which is two tablespoons, is fifty calories with thirty being from fat. There is fifteen milligrams of cholesterol, one hundred and sixty milligrams of sodium, one gram of sugar, and two grams of protein. Also because this is the lighter version of the original cheese spread, there is fifty percent less fat.

I also liked the container the cheese spread came in. Instead of it being flimsy it’s quite durable and can be reused even after the the cheese spread is all gone.In my opinion it

kept the cheese spread fresher longer.

At the time of purchase a six ounce container of President Rondele Garlic and Herb Gourmet Light Spreadable Cheese was $2.49 on manager special. But originally it’s $4.99 at Kroger. Although depending on where you shop and what size you buy this cheese can range anywhere from $3 to about $6.

In the end, I really liked this cheese spread. In the future I will look to purchase more and possibly try some of the other flavors.

I would recommend this product to a friend or someone who is looking for a new product to try that’s is full of rich flavor.

Lynn says :

Try this spread in scrambled eggs. Not too much, because it can get overwhelming. Just a little gives the eggs that something extra.

Tori says :

Definitely agree with this. Also a great addition to quiches and similar tarts that involve cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279031642220731/k2311a039/3.9.15