Hillshire Farm Naturals Hardwood smoked Turkey Breast  » Food  »
  • Another thing I like about this lunch meat is the container that it comes in
  • It's stylish, durable, and in my opinion keeps the lunch fresh meat longer
  • I found that I was instantly addicted to this lunch meat
  • In the end I really enjoyed this lunch meat
  • I would recommend this product to a friend or someone who is looking try a lunch meat that doesn't have all the extras added

• by nitakb

Hillshire Farm Naturals Hardwood smoked Turkey Breast is a lunch meat product I picked up from my neighborhood Kroger one afternoon. I had been looking for a new lunch meat to try since I was growing tired of my usual. So to say, Hillshire Farm Naturals Hardwood smoked Turkey Breast, fit the bill. Since it was on sale, I tossed a few packages in my basket.

Often times alot of lunch meats have extra ingredients to make shelve life longer and make it more appealing to the possible consumer. I choose Hillshire Farm Naturals Hardwood smoked Turkey Breast for the fact that it doesn’t include extra

artifical ingredients, and doesn’t have nitrates or nitrites added, nor does it have preservatives or added colors. Next to making my own sandwich with homemade smoked Turkey meat, this was perfect.

Another thing I like about this lunch meat is the container that it comes in. Instead of being a flimsy resealable bag it comes in a container with it’s own lid. It’s stylish, durable, and in my opinion keeps the lunch fresh meat longer. Not to mention, once the lunch meat is all gone, you can wash it out and reuse it.

I found that I was instantly addicted to this lunch meat. It’s so flavorful that I could just walk and eat it rolled up by itself. Before even making a sandwich. The smoke flavor is fresh tasting, and not at all salty. I have experienced in past with other smoked lunch meats being so salty that I had to rinse the pieces I sought to use under cold water.

The lunch meat makes perfect simple sandwiches and exotic sandwiches. I found that my favorite way to use this lunch meat was in a Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato sandwich and with grilled cheese on panini bread.

One serving, which is three slices is fifty calories with five being from fat. There’s ...

• Hillshire Farm Naturals Hardwood smoked Turkey Breast
      twenty five milligrams of cholesterol, four hundred and ninety milligrams of sodium, one hundred and forty milligrams of potassium, and ten grams of protein.

There’s about four servings per container, so if you’re like me and you use plenty of lunch meat on your sandwiches or eat a lot of sandwiches in general, this lunch meat isn’t going to last you a long time, since it is deli sliced and the container is only eight ounces.

On the ingredients it lists that there is Turkey Breast, Turkey Broth, Salt, Dried vinegar, carrageenan, sugar, cultured celery juice powder, Natural Flavor. No hard to pronounce words, that require

a dictionary. Just simple smoked goodness that is finger licking good.

In the end I really enjoyed this lunch meat. At the time of purchase it cost me about ninety-nine cents per package on a manager special at Krogers, but the original price is about $4.29. Depending on where you go, it costs anywhere from $2.99 to about $5. In my opinion it’s worth the price. But if you’re a frequent sandwich eater, or lunch meat user in general, prices like this can get expensive.

I would recommend this product to a friend or someone who is looking try a lunch meat that doesn’t have all the extras added.

quick note by anonymous :

I don’t buy anything in it with carrigeenan so this wouldn’t be for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276031642191231/k2311a036/3.6.15