Texas Tea: Austin’s Own Goodflow Honey Green Tea
  • Because for one, I don't really care for the flavor of Honey by itself, and I like spearmint tea by itself usual brewed on a cold day
  • I found that this tea tastes best when ice cold
  • When it's warm or just room temperature, it tastes kind of thick in my opinion
  • This tea has become one of my favorite beverages to date
  • I would happily recommend this tea to a friend or someone who is looking for a drink that is a little out of the ordinary

• by nitakb

Good Flow Austin’s Own Good flow Honey Green Tea, by the brand Texas Tea, is a beverage I had the opportunity to try one busy afternoon. I was in the mood for something other than water and for something that wasn’t carbonated. So to say a bottle of tea fit the bill.

Austin’s Own Goodflow Honey Green Tea is what I would call an exotic tea.The thought of tea, blended with honey and spearmint actually had my lip curling. Because for one, I don’t really care for the flavor of Honey by itself, and I like spearmint tea by itself usual brewed on a cold

day. Austin’s own Good flow Honey Green Tea is not something that I would ordinarily buy for myself, but as with anything new I didn’t knock it until I tried it. The worst that could happen was that I didn’t like it.

My first impression of this tea is how strong it is with the nice tart underlying flavor lemon, then there’s the faint sweetness of honey that swirls in with the refreshing taste of spearmint. I had to do a double take, because I really liked the flavor.

Ironically the flavors comes together in perfect harmony. Each flavor is it’s own without being overpowering.

My mind was blown, and I couldn’t stop drinking it. It’s thirst quenching, and refreshing at the same exact time. Perfect for a hot day.

I have never tasted good flow Texas wild flower raw honey, before, but I can tell that is more of a milder distinct flavor than regular honey. I found that this tea tastes best when ice cold. When it’s warm or just room temperature, it tastes kind of thick in my opinion. Not like syrup, but it’s just not as appealing.

One serving, which is eight ounces is seventy four calories with seven milligrams of sodium, twenty grams of ...

• Texas Tea: Austin's Own Goodflow Honey Green Tea
      carbs and nineteen grams of sugar. It’s also one hundred percent natural and there are no preservatives. Not too bad considering other bottled sweetened teas have twice as much sugar.

The ingredients of this tea is brewed organic tea, pure cane sugar, spearmint, goodflow Texas wildflower raw honey, and lemon juice. I like that this tea has simple ingredients without all the extra ingredients that so many drinks have nowadays. I didn’t feel totally guilty when indulging in this beverage.

In the end I am so glad that I gave this beverage a chance. This tea has become one of my favorite beverages to

date. I am confident that I will stock up on this tea in the near future. It’s just that good, and for only about a dollar a bottle, I couldn’t beat this deal. The unfortunate thing is I am only able to find this in select Walmarts, and often times it’s out of stock. Now that I have tasted it, I completely understand why. I would happily take a bottle of this tea over any other bottled sugary teas any day.

I would happily recommend this tea to a friend or someone who is looking for a drink that is a little out of the ordinary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275031642131131/k2311a035/3.5.15