Eden Bodyworks All Natural Hair Oil Peppermint Tea Tree
  • At first this was a little odd, but after using it I realized this was the best way to utilize the oil
  • I found that spraying the oil into the palm of my hand was alot easier than holding the bottle in the air, and attempting to spray the oil it on my hair
  • The cost of this hair oil was $8.99 and that was with my sally's beauty card
  • I consider purchasing this a pretty good investment
  • I would recommend this product to a friend or anyone who is looking for product that is natural, doesn't have junk in it and actually works

• by nitakb

Eden Body Works is one of those brands that has truly become a staple in my hair care regiment. So to say when the opportunity revealed itself to try another product from them, I didn’t hesitate.

Eden Bodyworks All Natural Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Oil, is one their products I purchased one day when shopping at Sally’s Beauty supply. They were having their sale of buy two and get one free. This Natural Hair oil was one of the items I selected to fulfill the sale requirement.

One of the things I instantly loved about this hair oil, is the strong peppermint fragrance. It’s not for the faint at heart, as it is indeed strong and has a tendency to linger. I didn’t mind this since I do enjoy the fragrance of mint in general.

The hair oil comes in a spray bottle, instead of a bottle with an applicating tip or a lid. At first this was a little odd, but after using it I realized this was the best way to utilize the oil. Had

the manufacturer using any other kind of container it would made it difficult to apply to the hair without a complete mess.

The directions say to hold this hair oil six to twelve inches from scalp for maximum coverage. Also, to spray lightly and massage with fingers. I found that spraying the oil into the palm of my hand was alot easier than holding the bottle in the air, and attempting to spray the oil it on my hair. Reason being, is because this oil doesn’t exactly spray. It’s more of a squirting action that takes place.

The hair oil is also clear in color, and in the consistency is pretty thick. It’s more of a serum, that is really oily. It’s not runny like plain oil from a bottle, so I didn’t have to worry about it running off on to my clothing or into my eyes. Which is a very good thing, because getting any type of hair product, let alone peppermint in your eye is not fun at all.

Upon my first application, I used this

oil on my hair when it was freshly shampooed and slightly damp. I wanted to make sure I could reap the benefits of this oil without any other product in the way. I found that the easiest way to apply this hair oil was when my hair was sectioned off.

One thing is certain, it does not take a lot of this oil to get the job done. Squirting a small amount into my hand, about the size of a peanut, and smoothing onto pieces of my hair did the trick. Using any more was asking for a oily mess.

The hair oil gave my hair a nice shine, without making my hair appear greasy. I also liked that my hair wasn’t weighed down. Even though the serum gives the impression that it would weigh down my hair, it was pretty light once applied.

I found that this hair oil makes my hair super soft to the touch. Even with my hair being coarse, I was able to tell a sure difference. I was deeply impressed.

Because this hair ...

• Eden Bodyworks All Natural Hair Oil Peppermint Tea Tree
      oil is light, I am able to use it daily. Although, I only use it when it is really needed. I found that this hair oil was great for massaging my scalp. Because of the peppermint, I was met with a delightful tingling sensation.

The hair oil is a blend of several different oils. On label the oil is said to promote hair growth, strengthen the hair and prevent breakage while leaving the hair silky and full of shine. Also, because of the included peppermint and tea tree it can decrease dandruff and itchy scalp. It’s great for all hair types too.

The blend of oils include sweet almond oil, Jojoba seed oil, coconut oil, Rosemary oil, Lavandin, peppermint and tea tree oil. There is no sulfates, no mineral oils, dyes or parabens either. You are literally getting a product that is nothing but oil.

After using this oil for over a month, I can honestly say that the hair oil helped with my hair shredding. As goes for the growth, I could notice more fine hair filling in on

my edges at my forehead. I don’t really suffer with dandruff, but I do occasionally have itchy scalp. By using this oil on my scalp, I didn’t itch as much.

The hair oil comes in a steel like container. It’s not plastic and is pretty solid. Which is something that I really liked.

The cost of this hair oil was $8.99 and that was with my sally’s beauty card. Depending on where you shop, it can range from $8 to about $10 dollars. Which considering what you’re getting all blended in one bottle is not bad at all. Because if you try to buy each oil by itself, you’ll be paying alot more. I consider purchasing this a pretty good investment. Since I don’t have to use alot, I can see this bottle lasting me for a while.

In the end, I am greatly satisfied with this product and will look to buy it again.

I would recommend this product to a friend or anyone who is looking for product that is natural, doesn’t have junk in it and actually works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031642051131/k2311a035/3.5.15