Avon Naturals: Lightening in Green Papaya & Calamansi Hand and Body Lotion 250ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • Avon Naturals Lightening in Green Papaya & Calamansi Hand and Body Lotion cost 89 pesos in 250ml when I bought it (regular price is 275 pesos)
  • Avon Naturals Hand and Body Lotion can be a good alternative to Avon SSS, if money is an issue

• by ermi88

Avon Naturals Lightening in Green Papaya & Calamansi Hand and Body Lotion cost 89 pesos in 250ml when I bought it (regular price is 275 pesos). It was indeed cheap and could last up to a month or more for me. I have so many Avon products because my aunt is an Avon lady dealer. This hand and body lotion is worth a buy.

Avon Naturals hand and body lotions have different varieties: Red Rose & Peach, Apple & Grape, Cherry Blossom, Pomegranate & Mango, Milk & Honey, and the Green Papaya & Calamansi. I chose the latter because

it was the newly launched hand & body lotion starting at 89 pesos.

The lotion is formulated with green papaya and calamansi. Sure enough, it will lighten dark and brown skin tone because of its formulations. It also claims that it can lighten skin in a matter of week of use. I really cannot see a difference after I have used it for almost 2 months. However, my friends do say I am getting whiter. Maybe the Avon Naturals hand and body lotion is really effective as it claims.

The scent of the lotion is fair enough. I have smelled the scent of papaya fruits because my house is surrounded by papaya trees. So the scent of the papaya in the lotion is not so unique to me. It does have a papaya scent but I cannot smell the scent of the calamansi in it. Maybe there is a little but not that powerful. Calamansi and papaya fruits are truly effective for whitening, and it is no wonder that Avon Naturals use calamansi as one of its formulations.

The creamy texture of the lotion is not solid. It is a cream with a blend of water.

• Avon Naturals: Lightening in Green Papaya & Calamansi Hand and Body Lotion 250ml
      Or should I say it is creamy and watery in one texture? When I apply the lotion to my skin, I feel it is sticky right after the application. I can feel that the flies landed on my skin, because of the sticky feeling. Or maybe this is due to the humid weather. However, the stickiness gradually disappears, which is a good thing.

It is moisturizing though, which is good for cool atmosphere. It leaves my skin smooth and non-drying. But I just do not like how it feels on my skin during a scorching hot weather. If

I compare SSS and Avon Naturals, both have a sticky feeling after the first application, but it disappears an hour after. As far as the price is concerned, Avon Naturals are way cheaper compared to Avon SSS hand and body lotion. They do have similar jobs, such as they whiten or lighten skin.

Avon Naturals Hand and Body Lotion can be a good alternative to Avon SSS, if money is an issue. I can say both lighten skin. Nonetheless, I do not believe that Avon Naturals are formulated with 100% natural extracts, because they have mixed chemicals in the ingredients.

Breanna McGuire says :

re : Avon Naturals Hand and Body Lotion can be a good alternative to Avon SSS, if money is an issue
I believe this is true due to the fact that they share similar ingredients. Also they are the same brand so I don t see why it would hurt to buy a cheaper one as long as you are saving money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031641960231/k2311a032/3.2.15