Oseur UV Whitening Duo Vitamin C with ULAN Extract Facial Cream
2.5
  • I could not agree more with them, since it has vitamin C plus ULAN extract, which make skin look flawless and healthy
  • I also had pimples when I was in high school and I thought it would also treat my pimples, like it did to my sister

• by ermi88

My mother and my eldest sister are fond of Oseur UV Whitening Duo Vitamin C with ULAN Extract facial cream. It only costs around 50-60 pesos, and as they say, the cream protects their skin.

I could not agree more with them, since it has vitamin C plus ULAN extract, which make skin look flawless and healthy. It can be bought at a beauty section of all malls.

My mother and my eldest sister have flawless skin. They rarely get pimples and other skin discolorations, especially my mother. My mother who

is nearly 60 years old still does not have sun freckles and skin discolorations because she keeps using Oseur facial cream every day.

Similarly, my eldest sister has been using it for long time now, ever since she was in high-school. There was a time she stopped using Oseur for months and she got big, red, painful pimples on her forehead. I told her she should try her previous regimen, and maybe it could treat her recurring pimples. She did and after few weeks, it dried and treated her pimples.

I

tried the Oseur facial cream because I was curious how it works on me. I also had pimples when I was in high school and I thought it would also treat my pimples, like it did to my sister. The result was it whitened my face more but it did not treat my pimples. It made it worse!

So I stopped using Oseur UV Whitening Duo Vitamin C with ULAN Extract. Then, my pimples gradually diminished. My friends also teased me I had super white face. It made my face looked ...

• Oseur UV Whitening Duo Vitamin C with ULAN Extract Facial Cream
      whiter than my normal color, like I put too much cornstarch on my face.

The consistency of the cream is neither liquidy nor creamy. It is just right, but it takes me longer time to blend it well on my face because it is a bit hard to spread.

The good thing is that it has DAY CREAM AND NIGHT CREAM. The right side is night cream (the white one) and the left side is day cream (brown). Night cream is to rejuvenate the skin, while day cream is to

protect the skin from pollution and harsh environment.

My face is not oily when I applied the cream. It just feels heavy on my face, which is inconvenient. Plus the weather is humid, I feel like I am always drowned in sweat.

Everyone is different. The Oseur facial cream suits my mother and my sister. As for me, I do not think it fits my skin. I still get pimples with it. And after application, my face is itchy. I guess it is not the right face cream for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031641950231/k2311a032/3.2.15