Love My Body, Pinkwater, Can’t Resist Body Mist in Jasmine & Water Lily
  • The bottle has an expensive-looking design showing purple lines at the front
  • What I like about it is that the cap clicks and closes tightly
  • Based on my experience, nobody asks what my perfume or cologne is when I used the Pinkwater Body Mist Jasmine & Water Lily

• by ermi88

Pinkwater is distributed by Ever Bilena cosmetics. It has deodorant sprays and body mists, including Love My Body, Pinkwater, Can’t Resist Body Mist in Jasmine & Water Lily. The 100ml bottle costs 120 pesos that can be bought at all shopping malls.

The original Pinkwater body sprays vary in color, such as violet, pink, orange, and yellow. They all have captivating floral scents. Pinkwater Jasmine & Water Lily is different. It does not belong to the four original Pinkwater body sprays. However, it does have a floral scent.

Pinkwater Jasmine & Water Lily belongs to ‘’Love My Body, Can’t Resist

Body Mist'’. The other three variants are White Tea & Sage, Grapefruit & Basil, and Orchid & Bamboo. All of them are inspired by love and romance, and thus they have floral scents suitable for females.

Pinkwater Jasmine & Water Lily follows one of the most popular brands named Victoria’s Secret, which is the Love My Body, Can’t Resist, Jasmine & Water Lily Body Mist. They have similar names, but I do not know if they also have similar scents.

Pinkwater Jasmine & Water Lily is not so strong, just right. It won’t cover odor on clothes. For example, I

exposed myself to harsh sunlight and I got sweat, and then I sprayed myself with Pinkwater. It did not cover the odor I got from the environment, unlike other strong perfumes and body mists. It only has a mild scent.

The bottle has an expensive-looking design showing purple lines at the front. And the cap is all black. What I like about it is that the cap clicks and closes tightly. I never have problems putting the cap back considering the price of it at 120 pesos. I expect that the cap will tear easily since it is made of plastic,

• Love My Body, Pinkwater, Can't Resist Body Mist in Jasmine & Water Lily
      but I was wrong. It seems it can stand the test of time.

Since it is a body mist, it should be sprayed all over the body. I used to imagine it as a perfume, so I sprayed it over my clothes. The scent was not long lasting; it would not linger around too long. But if I spray it over my body, the scent lasts longer throughout the day.

However, the floral fruity scent does not disperse widely. People will not be able to smell the scent of the body mist unless they are nearer me. Though it claims

it captivates people, I do not think it is true. Based on my experience, nobody asks what my perfume or cologne is when I used the Pinkwater Body Mist Jasmine & Water Lily. Hence, people are not captivated by the body mist.

But I do like the scent of it. I might not have smelled the scent of a real water lily and jasmine flowers but for me, the body mist has the scent of a floral yet fruity combination. I can smell the flower in the body mist with a hint of sweetness. I like it for its price and mild floral scent!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031641920231/k2311a032/3.2.15