Vitress Hair Solutions Hair Polish, long-lasting fragrance  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love some of their hair products, including Vitress Hair Polish Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • As far as I know, Vitress Hair Polish has 3 varieties, which are the Sun Protect, Strengthening, and Long-Lasting Fragrance
  • I like how it has been packed in a tube because I can measure how much I can use for my hair
  • Well, based on my experience, it is indeed true
  • But I do not use more so as to avoid pimple breakouts

• by ermi88

Vitress Hair Solutions belongs to Splash Corporation. Vitress has a wide variety of hair products, including Vitress Hair Polish and Hair Cuticle Coats. I love some of their hair products, including Vitress Hair Polish Long-Lasting Fragrance.

As far as I know, Vitress Hair Polish has 3 varieties, which are the Sun Protect, Strengthening, and Long-Lasting Fragrance. The one that I have is Long-Lasting Fragrance.

I got it in 50ml tube at 35 pesos. There is also 100ml and it

costs around 50 pesos. I bought it at a mall. Everyone can buy in anywhere at the marketplace or at the mall. It is not difficult to find.

The 50ml tube is very convenient. It comes in a red tube packaging that is very handy. It can easily be thrown directly into my bag, clutch, or whatever bag I use. I like how it has been packed in a tube because I can measure how much I can use for my hair.

Vitress claims that it makes one’s hair smooth and shiny. Well, based on my experience, it is indeed true. It makes my hair smooth and shiny, especially that I have extremely dry hair. It makes my hair shiny and it covers obvious damaged hair.

One thing that I do not like is that it triggers pimple breakouts because of its silky shiny texture. My hair sometimes touches my face and the hair polish stick ...

• Vitress Hair Solutions Hair Polish, long-lasting fragrance
      to my skin, making me prone to pimple breakouts. Not to mention that I live in a humid country.

The best thing about Vitress Hair Polish Long-Lasting Fragrance is its scent. It smells great and lingers on my hair the whole day. My hair smells bad after exposing to sunlight and pollution. However, with just an application of Vitress Long-Lasting Fragrance, it makes my hair smell great again, like I just had a shower.

Maybe you are wondering

what the content looks like in the tube. It is creamy liquidy white. I make sure that I do not squeeze a lot, since it squeezes out so much cream. That happened to me once and it wasted so much hair polish. One little squeeze is enough for one application to the hair.

I use Vitress Long-Lasting Fragrance to make my hair smell great especially in a humid weather. But I do not use more so as to avoid pimple breakouts.

Annel Sing says :

re : I love some of their hair products, including Vitress Hair Polish Long-Lasting Fragrance
I used the product every other day, and I find it very helpful to manage my long hair. Small amount of Vitress Hair Polish leaves your hair so soft and shiny, plus the long-lasting fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021641790528/k2311a0223/2.23.15