Kremil-S Antacid/Antiflatulent Chewable Tablet
  • Since Kremil-S was just very cheap, I bought several pieces
  • It will not ''cure'' any gastric issues based on my experience
  • I only took it for a few times and I stopped because I thought I was fine
  • I am prone to excessive flatulence because I cannot avoid dairy and other products containing lactose

• by ermi88

Kremil-S is mainly designed for flatulence and gastric issues, such as heartburn and acid reflux. I first tried this when I was in college because my friend suggested it to me.

My stomach hurt every morning, and my friend thought I had ulcer. I did not consult a doctor at that time, but I took her advice. She told me that Kremil-S Tablet, the cheaper antacid at less than 10 pesos, treated her father’s gastric problems. Since Kremil-S was just very

cheap, I bought several pieces.

There are actually two types of Kremil-S: (1) Kremil-S Tablet and (2) Kremil-S Extra Strength. I have not tried the latter, but by just reading its formulation, it is stronger than KremiL-S tablet.

When I took Kremil-S Tablet, my stomach became calm - no rumbling sound, but the treatment was just temporary. It will not ‘’cure'’ any gastric issues based on my experience.

Whenever I went to school, I always took Kremil-S Tablet after breakfast. My stomach felt OK and I could do everything without minding my tummy. I once took it without food and I felt terrible. Flatulence subsided but stomach cramps occurred. From that on, I always take it with food.

I only took it for a few times and I stopped because I thought I was fine. After few years, I had stomach issues again. It was happened last year in November 2014. I had severe acid reflux, heartburn, and extreme flatulence brought on by rumbling ...

• Kremil-S Antacid/Antiflatulent Chewable Tablet
      stomach. I bought Kremil-S Tablet Antacid/Anti-Flatulence.

I took Kremil-S Tablet thrice daily after eating meals for a week.

I could not say it is effective for treating my acid reflux and heartburn, because I still had it for nearly two months. It would perhaps treat acid reflux and other related issues at the first sign of symptom. Mine was nearly severe that I regurgitated every day and it hurt my chest!

However, when it comes to treating flatulence, it does calm it

based on my experience. I am prone to excessive flatulence because I cannot avoid dairy and other products containing lactose. When I take a glass of milk, my stomach rumbles and releases gas few hours later.

I took Kremil-S Tablet and it stopped my stomach from making terrible sound. I could say it is effective for that. Whenever I experience flatulence, I will take Kremil-S. But I should not take it for too long because I might get overdosed with its substances.

Pooja says :

Can Kremil - S Antacid be taken by a pregnant woman?

Galega says :

Antacid is prescribed by pregnant woman. There is no problem with that.

However, as you might know, antacid can decrease the hg count which is vital during pregnancy. Because of this fact, it is necessary to be in touch with your doctor before taking it. Generally, an OBGyne prescribes Kremil - S along with an iron and folic acid supplement to a pregnant woman.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620021641760528/k2311a0220/2.20.15