Sweet Honesty Forever perfume by Avon  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I notice that people will not ask me about the perfume I am using, if I use the Sweet Honesty Forever
  • I love perfumes that enthrall people around me, but Sweet Honest Forever is an exception

• by ermi88

Sweet Honesty is one of the most popular perfumes in Avon. The classic Sweet Honesty is very prevalent, so I chose Sweet Honesty Forever, the violent cap bottle 50ml. It costs 299 pesos, as far as I can remember. In addition, 50ml is a bit small for a price of 299 pesos.

The shape of the bottle is somewhat uninventive. What I mean about uninventive is that it lacks in creativity,

unlike the Forest Interlude and the Imari. Despite that, the bottle is very sturdy. I even dropped it accidentally and it did not break, which is an advantage. I guess all expensive Avon bottle perfumes are quite sturdy.

The scent of the perfume is better than the classic one, at least for me. It is not very powerful. When I spray it to my clothes, the scent lasts longer until the next day. But the scent is not that seducing or entrancing. I notice that people will not ask me about the perfume I am using, if I use the Sweet Honesty Forever. But if I use Forest Interlude or Imari Seduction, my acquaintances turn to me and ask about my perfume. I am very meticulous when it comes to that feature. I love perfumes that enthrall people around me, but Sweet ...

• Sweet Honesty Forever perfume by Avon
      Honest Forever is an exception.

If I were asked which one is better Sweet Honesty Original or the Sweet Honesty Forever, I would choose the latter. I do not say I do not like the scent of the original or classic one, but the scent is very prevalent. Many people use it and I smell it everywhere I go. As for the Sweet Honesty Forever, it is not so common and

I have not smelled it from others so far.

As you can see in the picture, I have used it up but I actually bought it late 2013. I did not use it at the time I still had the Imari Seduction. But when my Imari Seduction was empty, I did not have a choice but to use the Sweet Honesty Forever. Now that I have Forest Interlude, I temporarily stopped using Sweet Honesty Forever.

Eme says :

Sweet honesty forever has got my neighbours lady friends asking if i’m still single. I think ordering for more is my best bet.

Joann Adolfo says :

I’ve been using Sweet Honesty Forever perfume since I was college. I like the scent, it is refreshing and just mild to the nose. It’s not strong like other perfumes which is irritating. I still use it occasionally. The one I like is the purse concentre which is handy, I always have it on the go,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616021641690828/k2311a0216/2.16.15