Learn English online with LinguaLeo  » Education  »
  • Even if it is a learning site it pretty much reminds me an addicting MMO game where you earn experience, upgrade your character level by level, get daily rewards and much more
  • I think that this is just a genius plan for getting people to study
  • I enjoyed every little detail I did there

• by Davit Safrastyan

I remember a few years ago, when I knew a little English, I came across a website called LinguaLeo ( www. lingualeo. com ) which was just another search result of my query “learn English online”. I stopped by to check it out and after a little exploring I understood that it is a great platform for learning English.

This site has many advantages which we will discuss below. This is the best MMO game for me. Even if it is a learning site it pretty much reminds me an addicting MMO game where you earn experience, upgrade your character level by level, get daily rewards

and much more.

But the only difference is that you learn for leveling up. It is one of the most intriguing ways of learning, where you want to complete 10 more tasks just for your “hero” to have another level-up. Here is the general idea, you read almost everything you want, you can even listen to music and read the lyrics, and you take out the words which were unknown to you and then you practice them with friendly and colorful exercises.

I think that this is just a genius plan for getting people to study. The way you get your rewards and experience points gets you addicted to learning which is an extreme advantage for you and is much better than getting addicted to a game and kill your hours on it. You can also socialize in LinguLeo.

I think this is another major factor for encouraging studies. You can add people to your pride ( this is a term for “friend list”) and learn with them. I think this is another boost for studying because just seeing that your friend has a higher level than you, makes you to want to pass him which can be achieved only with studying more.

Healthy competition ...

• Learn English online with LinguaLeo
      is the key to success. A lot of people complain about the premium mode. If you buy premium mode you can add unlimited words for practice and pass different courses on grammar and other English learning related stuff.

I think the complaints are not appropriate because this site provides us with so much. And don’t worry, you will get a premium for one day as a reward from time to time for signing in and learning. After all we can’t blame them for having something premium, we should be grateful for providing that much stuff for free.

My experience in LinguaLeo was

awesome. I enjoyed every little detail I did there. Honestly, sometimes I ran out of the power to add new words but it encouraged me to learn the older ones faster so that I can generate more points to add new words.

There is also an application of LinguaLeo made for Android, you can download it for free and learn English with your phone. To conclude, I find LinguaLeo as a very helpful source for learning English, it is well made especially for kids because they will enjoy the lovely atmosphere of the site. Make sure to add LinguaLeo to you top English learning sites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5016021641650828/k2311a0216/2.16.15