Avon Skin So Soft Glutathione Whitening Renewal Hand and Body Lotion 250ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • Based on my experience, it seems moisturizing on my skin, especially in the humid weather
  • I suggest applying this lotion in a cooler place or weather, such as when it is rainy
  • I like the scent of it because it is just right

• by ermi88

Avon has produced a hand and body lotion infused with glutathione, a renowned substance that helps whiten skin in no time. It is called the Avon Skin So Soft Glutathione Whitening Renewal Hand and Body Lotion.

My mother ordered it from my aunt who is an Avon lady dealer. As far I recall, it costs around 180 pesos for 250 ml of Skin So Soft Glutathione lotion. My mom bought two of the lotion at that time because the

other family members use lotion.

I rarely use lotion because I do not need it every day. I have a product that completes my day and it is just soap. However, since I was intrigued with the lotion infused with glutathione, I tried it for two weeks to see if it really lightens my skin more. Having a white skin is attractive to the eyes of the Filipino men.

It says that it whitens skin right away after the first application. But I do not see that as very true! At first application, I do not see any difference in my skin. Also, my whole family has been using the lotion and I still do not see any difference in their skin. So, for that matter, I do not believe that it whitens skin in an instant!

It also claims that it moisturizes skin. I tested it myself, and I can say it is. It moisturizes skin after the ...

• Avon Skin So Soft Glutathione Whitening Renewal Hand and Body Lotion 250ml
      application and throughout the day. But I do not think it is good for a tropical country. My mother even says it is very sticky to the skin after the end of the day. Based on my experience, it seems moisturizing on my skin, especially in the humid weather. I suggest applying this lotion in a cooler place or weather, such as when it is rainy.

The scent is fairly enough. It is scented yet not powerful. I like the

scent of it because it is just right. It is not the type of scent that lasts all day or scatters around, like a perfume. And though it claims it is lightweight, I do not think it is - just my two cents. It is heavy on my skin that I feel like the air is humid. But I do not feel that way when the weather is cool. It is not the type of lotion for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116021641640828/k2311a0216/2.16.15