Milka Oreo
  • I like Oreo cookies in general because they are very tasty but in the same time they are not very sweet
  • The pieces of chocolate on the wrapping looks really inviting because the mixture of small pieces of Oreo cookie in the Oreo cookie cream must be delicious
  • But the problem with this method of unwrapping is that once you unwrap this chocolate you can't put her back in the wrapping because all the sides are detached
  • One cool thing is that he pieces of Oreo cookie are very crispy so you can actually feel them in your mouth as different than chocolate, but you can't feel that the taste is different as well, unfortunately
  • I can't say that this chocolate doesn't taste fine but it is certainly not the best Milka chocolate I have ever tasted

by sonjica

I like Oreo cookies in general because they are very tasty but in the same time they are not very sweet. So when Milka brand made Milka chocolate with Oreo cookies in it I really wanted to check it out. I am a big fan of Milka chocolate in general because this brand is not very expensive but in the same time you know what you are going to get because with Milka it is what you pay is what you get. Well, it usually is like that, but not in this case.
  • Milka Oreo
  • This chocolate comes in a regular Milka purple wrapping, with a picture of the chocolate plus Oreo cookie. The pieces of chocolate on the wrapping looks really inviting because the mixture of small pieces of Oreo cookie in the Oreo cookie cream must be delicious. There’s also the purple cow picture on the wrapping which is the mascot of Milka.

• Milka Oreo
  • The wrapping is very easy to open, just need to pull apart the ends of it in the back. It is so easy to unwrap this chocolate that even a small child can do it. But the problem with this method of unwrapping is that once you unwrap this chocolate you can’t put her back in the wrapping because all the sides are detached.

• Milka Oreo
  • The chocolate itself looks very appealing. There are pieces of Oreo cookies immediately visible. It has a very pleasant sweet smell, although not very strong one. If you brake it in smaller pieces you will notice that the chocolate is rather crispy. The cream inside is very dry and that gives crispiness to this chocolate.

• Milka Oreo
  • The chocolate is rich in pieces of Oreo cookie and Oreo cookie cream as you can see from the picture. All this, of course, made me have great expectations, but there weren’t met. This chocolate is not very rich in flavor. There is no that great Milka chocolate taste we are all so used to and there the Oreo cookie taste is very weak as well. This chocolate is supposed to be Milka chocolate plus Oreo cookies but when it comes to its taste if you didn’t see the wrapping first you would never guess the taste. So this chocolate was a great disappointment for me. The only thing I really like about it is that it is not very sweet so it doesn’t leave that sweet aftertaste in your mouth that keeps you craving for more sweet stuff. One cool thing is that he pieces of Oreo cookie are very crispy so you can actually feel them in your mouth as different than chocolate, but you can’t feel that the taste is different as well, unfortunately.

• Milka Oreo
  • You get 100 grams of product in a single wrapping and there is 560 calories in those 100 grams. You also get a bunch of information about the ingredients and nutritional values but I must admit that I prefer to ignore those when I eat chocolate.

Unfortunately this chocolate was much less than I expected. It doesn’t taste as Milka chocolate with addition of Oreao cookies, but as something completely different where the original Milka nor original Oreo cookie taste are totally lost. My rating of this chocolate is rather low but that’s probably due to the fact that I had high expectations. I bought this chocolate a few times and each time I take it because it looks so appealing, the wrapping makes the chocolate look delicious and the idea itself of Milka chocolate with Oreo cookies sounds amazing. I can’t say that this chocolate doesn’t taste fine but it is certainly not the best Milka chocolate I have ever tasted.

Stefan-Alexandru Cucu says :

re : I can’t say that this chocolate doesn’t taste fine but it is certainly not the best Milka chocolate I have ever tasted
The chocolate is delicios but i have to say you dont really feel the oreo s taste inside the chocolate …my favorite is the milka with hazellnuts mmmm

Santos says :

I personally love milka chocolate,they have a diversity of different types,and whit different textures,I have tasted this milka Oreo,and is well put together,you can taste the Oreo cookie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276021641560128/k2311a026/2.6.15