Zen Shiseido perfume  » Perfume  »
  • At first I was a bit disappointed because I expected him to know what my favorite perfume was so when I saw this little half gold half white box and I realized there was a perfume in it I can't say I was thrilled about it
  • That is really cool, I mean the design of the bottle is really simple but there is something really nice in that simplicity
  • I am used to Shiseido make up products and I know that they are of a great quality so I was expecting this perfume to be of a good quality too
  • I must say that in my opinion that is an excellent quality of a perfume
  • I must admit that I ended up loving this perfume, its simplicity and the way it makes me feel so I will definitely buy it again

• by sonjica

I would like to tell you my opinion about one perfume I started using very recently. It is the Zen Shiseido perfume. I used to use Opium by Yves Saint Laurent for a long time but a few months ago my husband bought me Zen Shiseido. At first I was a bit disappointed because I expected him to know what my favorite perfume was so when I saw this little half gold half white box and I realized there was a perfume in it I can’t say I was thrilled about it.

Then I saw this little cube in the box and I was surprised

by the fact that the bottle of the perfume is in the shape of a cube. That is really cool, I mean the design of the bottle is really simple but there is something really nice in that simplicity. When you open the bottle it looks as if you had cut the cube in half and two side of the cube are golden while two are transparent.

Really simple and also very attractive.

Now about the perfume itself. As I am used to much stronger perfumes, I must say that I didn’t like this one right away.

What made me change my mind about it is the fact that it last for a very long time. We went out for dinner on the night of my birthday and as I did not want to appear ungrateful I put on Zen Shiseido. I am used to Shiseido make up products and I know that they are of a great quality so I was expecting this perfume to be of a good quality too.

I am well aware that the fact that some products of a brand are good it does not make it automatically true that all the products are good but I must say I put my hopes up for this ...

• Zen Shiseido perfume
      perfume. We left home at around 7 PM and came home more than three hours later. When we were leaving the restaurant I saw a friend and we started talking.

She asked me about the perfume I was wearing because she said she liked it a lot. So about three hours after I put on the perfume it was still so strong people could smell it. I must say that in my opinion that is an excellent quality of a perfume.

The fragrance is actually very lovely. Now I call this perfume a ’serious women’ perfume but not because I feel it is for older

women only, on the contrary it is very sophisticated and makes you feel classy and mature. The first note you feel is a very fresh citrusy one but it isn’t sour as you would expect a citrusy fragrance to be.

Actually there a very light sweet note at the base of the fragrance. It is very intensive and deep. There is also a spicy note which tickles your nose a bit.

This rich fragrance is very potent but rather soft in the same time. I must admit that I ended up loving this perfume, its simplicity and the way it makes me feel so I will definitely buy it again.

Akosipogi says :

re : That is really cool, I mean the design of the bottle is really simple but there is something really nice in that simplicity
the design of the bottle is unique and elegant, it is very creative and it looks so simple in a different way it was made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566021641550128/k2311a026/2.6.15