Nivea Whitening Happy Shave
  • I believe every women do it so they can confidently showing up in public without feeling embarrass
  • I have an experience where I was shaving and unexpectedly cut a little that results in small bleeding

• by charlicia

Underarm shaving is a must-do activity for me to make sure certain hairy part is removed. I believe every women do it so they can confidently showing up in public without feeling embarrass. However, shaving as we know will cause the upper layer skin removed thus exposed to side effects including cuts, abrasions and irritation.

I would like to suggest Nivea Whitening Happy Shave for all shaving women as it provides 48 hours

freshness, lightens and smoothes skin in 2 weeks, repair dull and damaged skin after shaving, support skin regeneration and reduce irritation for fairer underarm. Its 48 hours anti-perspirant action which contain ingredients like aluminium salts which reduce the flow of sweat from the sweat gland to skin surface, control sweat and body odour safely and effectively while keeping underarms dry. Moreover, Nivea Whitening gives a lasting fresh light floral smell, that gives you a sweet body smell instead of unpleasant odors.

Nivea Whitening Happy Shave does smoothes my underarm skin, but I’m not really sure about the whitening effect since I got a fair skin. Anyway, I hope it works for you because almost other users claimed that it does whitening their underarm. I have an experience where I was shaving and unexpectedly cut a little that results in small bleeding. As I mentioned before, it ...

• Nivea Whitening Happy Shave
      repairs skin and support skin regeneration with its 95 percent of Vitamin C and Pro-vitamin B5. Pro-vitamin B5 will change into vitamin B5 after penetration into the skin hence accelerating skin metabolism, promoting wound healing, and deeply moisturising meanwhile Vitamin C protects against the free radical and inhibits melanin formation that helps to cure dark underarm. So, it healed my small cut underarm in much faster way.

Nivea Whitening Happy Shave can be

found in spray or roll-on format (25mL/50mL), you are available to choose the most you comfortable with. It’s skin tolerance dermatologically proven, without colourants or preservatives. I preferably to apply it after taking my bath, or you can apply it when needed to freshen up. With Nivea Whitening Happy Shave, I feel more confident when raising my hands up or wearing sleeveless, not feeling sticky and no sweaty odours. I hope this product will helps.

Rinkle Kothari says :

re : I believe every women do it so they can confidently showing up in public without feeling embarrass
Yes every women should concentrate on her beauty regimen and grooming skills. But i use this product more for my personalcleanliness and hygienc concerns rather than worrying about showing off to the people. I live for my ownself.

Rinkle Kothari says :

re : I have an experience where I was shaving and unexpectedly cut a little that results in small bleeding
Even i use to face such incidents when i was in my 20s. Hence i switched to wax strips which are safe and easy to use. And after using them, I use this lotion to neutralise their effect.

charlicia replies :

That’s a good sharing. Thanks )

maria luchi says :

It’s the best way to do it, wax then nuetralize with nivea. after all it is a deodorant not hair remover. Wish they could come up with a stronger version for tropical countries

jack says :

Hi , i appreciate this product… it is very important for every woman. On any age of woman, she want to look like very pretty and beautiful, its dream of every woman. For getting this , product of this type suites very well. It gives 100% result.

Bobbi Jo says :

I agree. Dove gives young women the confidence to walk around with soft skin and stainless pits.

milan timalsena says :

every woman wants to hide their exact age and they use this type of product to make their skin bright and wrinkle less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021641470628/k2311a024/2.4.15