Ever Bilena Evera Magic Lipstick with Vitamin E in Apple
  • Ever Bilena Evera Magic Lipstick with Vitamin E in Apple shade is my favorite among all shades
  • I bought two shades of Evera Magic Lipstick, and these are the Apple and the Strawberry
  • This vitamin helps in smoothing my lips, and I think the moisturizing effect comes from it
  • The Evera Magic Lipstick Apple is the best of all the lipsticks I have tried so far

• by ermi88

Ever Bilena Evera Magic Lipstick with Vitamin E in Apple shade is my favorite among all shades. It is a magic lipstick that works wonders for my lips, making it smooth, healthy, and red!

The shades available are Orange, Grapes, Strawberry, Lemon, Watermelon, and the one that I have been using - Apple. I bought two shades of Evera Magic Lipstick, and these are the Apple and the Strawberry.

The EB Apple does not have that candy-smelling scent, while the Strawberry

does have that strong candy scent, which I do not like. For me, I do not like a very strong candy scented lipstick because it makes me puke and dizzy. Candy-scented lipsticks are like a perfume scent for cars.

When I swipe the EB Apple lipstick on my lips once, it turns a bit red although the color of the lipstick is green on the surface. It is really a magic lipstick - green on the surface but turns red when applied. If I swipe more than once on my lips, it turns fuchsia red.

After swiping the magic lipstick on my lips several times, I wipe it off with a cloth or a tissue to remove the moisture, since it has vitamin E. This vitamin helps in smoothing my lips, and I think the moisturizing effect comes from it. I just wipe the excess moisture off with a tissue after. I do not mind about wiping the color off because ...

• Ever Bilena Evera Magic Lipstick with Vitamin E in Apple
      the color retains on my lips. The color is still there and turns much more beautiful. It looks like matte fuchsia red that lasts for a day or two. It is very long-lasting unless I take a bath and wash and rub it off with water.

The Evera Magic Lipstick Apple is the best of all the lipsticks I have tried so far. It is very cheap at 80 pesos and it can easily be found at all malls in

my country.

One thing that I do not like is its packaging, but I understand because it is cheap. What I am after is the lipstick inside and its quality. It is very long-lasting and has vitamin E. Finally, it does not make my lips dry and chapped throughout the day. It makes my lips smoother and healthier.

Ever Bilena Evera Magic Lipstick in Apple is my main lipstick. I use it as my everyday lipstick and whenever I go out.

Jennifer Davis says :

My daughter wants this, where can we find it? Also does it contain any SPF?

Nate says :

You can find this here:
I do not know if it contains any SPF. Sorry.

ermi88 replies :

Hi, the EB magic liptisck has no sunscreen protection, only vitamin E. You can find it online, like online shop sites that sell international products. Or you can find a Filipino store in your place, they might sell these kinds of lipsticks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312021641410128/k2311a022/2.2.15