British Airways  » Airlines  »
  • I agree with some complaints that passengers had to face on their trips at the airport,with ground staff and even with their travel agents but i don't agree with what has been said about the On-board service
  • When we say we don't have anymore left don't tell me to find some because unfortunately we don't have a chicken farm onboard and we cant jump off the aircraft to the local shop to get you your, tomato ketchup,a toasted sandwich,pot noodles,chinese food and other ridiculous things passengers ask for

• by Jack

I am a member of airlines group from past 5 years and want to share something.

I agree with some complaints that passengers had to face on their trips at the airport,with ground staff and even with their travel agents but i don’t agree with what has been said about the On-board service.Our main job on board is to get you from Airport A to Airport B safely, we have intense training which includes first aid,fire fighting,on board services and all aspects of safety and security. So i can assure you on every flight we do our best.

In regards to flights being delayed… its not usually their fault it could be a number of reasons from air traffic control or bad weather! and if its a technical difficulty i know i would prefer to

wait until they sort it out than fly because no one wants to travel on an unsafe plane. however saying all of that the number one reason most of out planes are delayed out due to its passengers check in there bags and then don’t show up for the flight. we usually wait a while(delaying the flight) for few passengers because they do turn up in their own time but it would take a much longer time to go into the cargo and find their bags to off load!

Passengers who was complaining that on a 50 minute flight they didn’t get the water they asked for… top reason is 30 mins after take off (which means we only have 30mins to do the service), we have nearly 250-300 passengers to feed, set up the carts,give out the trays,collect them again, put the carts away, secure the cabin and galleys for landing so if there was any emergency landing passengers won’t co-operate they refuse to put bag to place under the seat, or arm rest they wont put down wont get in the way or the other passengers getting out of the aircraft in less than 90 seconds all i can say is we work very hard and if we don’t get you a glass of water its not that we don’t want to its because we have 100 other things to be getting on with!!!

Many Airlines has won a lot of awards and because of this the passengers expectations are very high, but please be realistic.When we say we don’t have anymore left don’t ...

• British Airways
      tell me to find some because unfortunately we don’t have a chicken farm onboard and we cant jump off the aircraft to the local shop to get you your, tomato ketchup,a toasted sandwich,pot noodles,chinese food and other ridiculous things passengers ask for.

And please please learn some manners, a please and a thank you is music to ours ears “get me a soft drink” is plain rude.I am not sure where most passengers learnt their manners but believe me you’ll get your soft drink a lot quicker if your polite.

In regards to families traveling with infants, would you ever travel on a long car journey without milk or nappies? you are a parent i think your priority is to be prepared for your childs needs it certainly isn’t ours and please change the baby inside

the toilet, not on the tray table other passengers will be using on the next flight. and Throw the dirty nappy in the dustbin! i am sure you wouldn’t leave it on the side for everyone to see in your own house(well maybe some of you would)

Even we could go on and on and on but we are not,because its our job and most days we love it but i hope now you can see why we might seem a bit unhappy at times we are not only dealing with you, please open your eyes a bit and see whats going on around you we re not robots but we do try our best and if that’s not good enough for you then i am sorry. stop complaining we really don’t need to hear it!

British Airways
Jennifer Davis says :

My husband will be traveling to London in a few months for a conference, does anyone know if british Airways offers flights out of Georgia in the South East US?

Marg says :

Yes, they do offer flights at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, which is in Atlanta, Ga.

Galega says :

British Airways has extensive coverage from all major airports of the USA, including Georgia. Now, for exact schedule and booking, you should directly head to the official website of British Airways. Any travel booking website will also be useful in this pursuit.

Becky says :

I took a flight on British Airways in April and returned in May. The flight attendants were wonderful. They were very attentive throughout the whole flight. I was on the plane for 10 hours each way and they made sure that you were never hungry or thirsty. It felt like first class service, even though I was not in first class. The only issue was that the air conditioner was leaking brown liquid over the seat behind me. However, the flight attendant did attend to this quickly and helped to clean it up. The screens were nice and helped make the long flight more bearable. The flight attendants were there for each persons needs. Overall, I had a great experience and would recommend British Airways to anyone looking for a flight to or from Britain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4030011641370131/k2311a0130/1.30.15