Imari Seduction Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml  » Perfume  »
  • I have a favorite perfume from Avon and that is the Imari Seduction Eau de Toilette Spray
  • I love the scent of Imari Seduction because it is suitable for people at 20s and beyond

• by ermi88

I have a favorite perfume from Avon and that is the Imari Seduction Eau de Toilette Spray. I have lots of empty bottle of Imari Seduction and I even make them as one of my bottle perfume collections.

Apart from Seduction, Imari is also available in other scents, such as the Imari Velvet and Imari Classic. I have not tried the Velvet yet, which is the black one, but I have tried the Classic, which is the brown one. I did

not intentionally order Imari Classic before from my Avon lady who is my aunt. This was just happened when the Avon branch she went to had no stock of Imari Seduction. So she ordered the Classic one instead convincing me that it is as good as the Imari Seduction.

I accepted it and tried it but in the end I do not like the scent, so I gave it to my parents. The reason why I gave it to my parents is because Imari Classic smells really good for adults, like in 40s and above. At least for me, I am still in my 20s but the scent does not match my age. And that just happened once and from that on I have told my aunt that I do not like the scent; I only like Imari Seduction and nothing else.

I love the scent of Imari Seduction because it is suitable for people at 20s and beyond. The scent is not ...

• Imari Seduction Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
      as strong as Imari Classic. It smells strong when applied first, but it will just gradually disappear until it smells very light yet seducing. It does last for days! I have applied it to my clothes and the scent is still there for a week or more unless I wash it.

When I apply it first, the scent spread everywhere. People around me really notice the scent, asking me what my perfume is. I guess that is the reason why

Imari calls it Seduction. It seduces everyone.

The scent gradually subsides but it will stick with me all day long. My father even likes the scent and he uses it even if it is for females. I only spray the perfume before I go out and I will still smell good throughout the day. Of all the scents of Imari, I choose Seduction. Not only is it affordable at 399 pesos in 50 ml, but it is also long-lasting and worth the penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627011641210731/k2311a0127/1.27.15