Avon Feelin’ Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Powder Fresh Anti Perspirant Deo Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Its tube-type packaging can be a disadvantage for some people because it looks hassle
  • I love Avon Feelin' Fresh for some reasons, but I also hate it in line with whitening and packaging factors

• by ermi88

My auntie is an Avon lady for many years. She always hands me her Avon brochure every month. Sometimes I order and other times I do not. But I frequently order some items from her.

One of the items I usually order is the Avon Feelin’ Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Powder Fresh. I sometimes buy three of the antiperspirant deodorant cream. The 80g tube costs 89 pesos and it is cheap. This is good for a month and a half use.

Well, I do not

really like the product. I just do not know how to refuse my aunt, so I order something from her so as not to disappoint her.

And I always order the Avon Feelin’ Fresh in Quelch Powder Fresh. I have been using this for months now. The product claims it can whiten underarms in just one week, which is a lie. I do not see it in only a matter of week of application.

My underarms are a bit brown, but not dark. They just don’t go well with my white skin tone. They have become a bit brown because of the rashes I got before. Now I have to whiten them, but the Avon antiperspirant deodorant cream does not work well in terms of whitening. That said, I can say that the deodorant cream does work wonders for preventing smelly odor in a maximum of 24 hours.

I have tested this many times. I applied the cream at night and I went out for 3 hours in ...

• Avon Feelin' Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Powder Fresh Anti Perspirant Deo Cream
      a scorching hot weather. I was sweating a lot but my underarms still smelled fine.

For me, the product does not have a strong scent even after the application, unlike other deodorants that have powerful scent. This is an advantage, because I do not like it when people stare at me just because they smell the scented deodorant I use as I pass by them.

In addition, the Avon antiperspirant cream does not stain my clothes. I apply the cream using my fingers (since it

is a cream in a tube and not a roll-on type) until it dries up and then I am ready to go. Its tube-type packaging can be a disadvantage for some people because it looks hassle. For me, it does work well and it dries up quickly since I use my fingers when applying - rubbing the cream properly until it dries. What’s more, all my clothes are stain-free!

I love Avon Feelin’ Fresh for some reasons, but I also hate it in line with whitening and packaging factors.

Marisol Justo says :

re : I love Avon Feelin’ Fresh for some reasons, but I also hate it in line with whitening and packaging factors
I strongly disagree with the previous comment made. i just came back from the Philippines . My sister Sarah who like me, also had a problem with dark underarm ,and she used 4 in1 Avon Feelin Fresh with whitening stuff in it to resolve her problem. I am a US RN and I saw the result my self. I’d been using it since I arrived in P.I. on May 30 until now that I am back in the U.S.and it really has made a difference in my underarms color. Now, I am still using it and my sister bought 4 more tubes for me to use.Yes, it doesn’t have scent or smell and it really did wonders to my ongoing issue of dark underarm that was caused by antiperspirant I’ve used in the past.
It did lighten my underarm’s color in a week.Believe me it works

accomccino says :

Good for you and your sister that it’s effective. I still think it depends on the skin and how much damaged or dark the underarm is. I agree with the reviewer, the scent is good and helps with the anti-antiperspirant but as for the whitening, I don’t see much improvement on my underarms. I’m thinking…or I would want to think it lightened even a little, but I’m not really sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123011641110931/k2311a0123/1.23.15