Monea Salon Professional Series QR Coat Super Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am not really a fan of Monea Salon Professional Series, although I bought some of their products
  • I bought three of their products months ago, and I love the results of the two
  • After months of using it, I noticed that it does not outshine my annoying dry hair
  • But in my experience, I do not think it does its work
  • I like Monea QR Coat Super Shine in terms of making my hair smooth and manageable

• by ermi88

I am not really a fan of Monea Salon Professional Series, although I bought some of their products. They are just for a try. I super like some of their products, except this Monea QR Coat Super Shine.

Monea hair products are mainly designed for salon use, but everyone can buy and use it. This is a big advantage. As the brand labeled their products as Salon Professional Series, who would not want to try them? I bought three of their products months ago, and I love the results of the two. But the Monea QR Coat Super Shine does not suit

my taste.

Since the hair product says it can outshine my dry hair, I was triggered to pick it and buy it. After months of using it, I noticed that it does not outshine my annoying dry hair. Not to mention that it is very expensive; the price is at 195 pesos for 75 ml! So much money for a little bottle! My main purpose why I bought it is because I want to make my hair look silky but not oily. But the good thing about the Monea QR is that it does not make my hair oily. The product does not get into my face and cause me some pimple breakouts, which is good.

Although I do not like it in terms of its capability of making my hair shiny, I still like it in terms of manageability. It does make my hair become manageable after the application. When I comb my hair, I feel satisfied because it does not tangle. I feel like my hair is so smooth; and which I think when it is exposed to windy atmosphere, it will easily get messy. If my hair is too smooth and manageable, it tends to get messier especially when exposed ...

• Monea Salon Professional Series QR Coat Super Shine
      to a blowy environment, such as at the beach.

That is why I need a hair product that will make my hair silky and at the same time make it manageable. The silkiness can make my hair look healthy and stay on its place when it is windy. Monea QR Coat Super Shine does not make my hair shiny at all, although the product claims it. But it does make my hair smooth and manageable.

This hair product says it can repair split ends. But in my experience, I do not think it does its work. I have been using it for

months now, and I have not noticed any good results when it comes to my split ends. They are still there. In addition, the product says it eases away frizziness, which I must say it is because it makes my hair manageable. However, I do not think my hair has been repaired since the day I used it. My hair still looks unhealthy.

I like Monea QR Coat Super Shine in terms of making my hair smooth and manageable. But I also do not like it because it does not make my hair outshine, as it states in its product label.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114011640950531/k2311a0114/1.14.15