Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser and Clindamycin Capsule
2.3
  • I used 500mg before because I had big red zits on my face, so I thought 500mg would do the work and it did

• by ermi88

I used to have countless big red pimples on my face, but when I read a review about Eskinol Pimple Fighting mixed with clindamycin somewhere on the Internet years ago, everything has changed — my life, my confidence, and my skin!

Eskinol Pimple Fighting is just a facial cleanser so it is not harsh to apply to my skin, unlike Maxi peel and other products containing astringent. Even when I expose myself to harsh sunlight, it does not burn my skin. It is just a facial product that removes dirt completely. There are variations of Eskinol, such as Pimple Fighting (the one I have been using), Classic,

Ice Pore Minimizing, Oil Control, Papaya Smooth White, and Black Head Prevent, Papaya Refreshing, and Spot Less White.

On the other hand, clindamycin capsule is an antibacterial. This is available in all leading drugstores, but clindamycin capsule that I use is bought at a generic pharmacy. It is very cheap at the said drugstore, because it only costs around 10 pesos for 150mg-500 mg. However, some people using the same regimen claim that it is not effective, so they prefer one that is much more expensive, such as Dalacin-C. The letter C means Clindamycin. It is expensive at around 100 pesos but it is also very

effective. I used this before and I could really feel that my pimples were dying. Clindamycin is mainly designed for treating acne, so it is a powerful combo when combined with Eskinol Pimple Fighting.

I used to buy Dalacin C but as time passed by, I come to think that I wasted so much money for it, so I switched to generic clindamycin capsule in 300mg. I used 500mg before because I had big red zits on my face, so I thought 500mg would do the work and it did. Since I have been using this concoction for almost 5 years now, I switched to 300mg because ...

• Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser and Clindamycin Capsule
      I rarely get so many pimples unlike before.

I always buy the Eskinol Pimple Fighting in 255ml, which is good for a month. The 225ml costs around 75 pesos. I open the clindamycin capsule and pour the powder into the Eskinol, and then I mix them until the powder dissolves. Afterwards, I can use it anytime.

Using a cotton ball, I apply this concoction to my face anytime I want. I make sure that I apply this in the morning, after I take a bath, and before I go to sleep every day. Even when I feel like I have dirt on my face, I use it

because it is not astringent–it is just a facial cleanser. I have been using this for almost 5 years and I can say that it really works for acne-prone skin! It took 2 months until my pimples diminished, and from that on I have never experienced it again.

I have pimple breakouts from time to time, but they are only few, like 2 zits. I used to have 7 or more annoying, painful red pimples, but now I am pimple-free! When I do have zits, I just apply this concoction to it and they will die before I wake up the next morning. I am happy with this concoction!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112011640870531/k2311a0112/1.12.15