Victoria’s Secret Dream Angel Perfume
  • I want to talk about a very glamorous and amazing perfume - Victoria's Secret Angel Dream
  • First, I would like to talk about the design of the bottle
  • I think the designers did a good job here
  • You can definitely smell lilac flower and maybe even a bit of green tea, or something like it
  • I would definitely recommend this perfume for ladies

• by Alla

I want to talk about a very glamorous and amazing perfume - Victoria’s Secret Angel Dream.

My husband got this perfume for me when we were just dating, so around 1,5 years ago, and I still have half a bottle left, and I will explain why.

First, I would like to talk about the design of the bottle. This was actually the main reason why I wanted this

perfume in the first place. The bottle itself is a luminous see through color. It will change colors depending on the light. The most amazing feature, and the most obvious one - the angel wings. How tender and soft is that?

I think the designers did a good job here! I absolutely love it.

Second, the smell of the perfume. It’s important to understand that this is not a regular everyday perfume. I would suggest using it only for special occasions. The smell is musky and green, I would say. You can definitely smell lilac flower and maybe even a bit of green tea, or something like it.

When you put this perfume on your body, it will help a slightly different smell then just from a bottle. It smells stronger in the bottle, so ...

• Victoria's Secret Dream Angel Perfume
      it might seem to strong at first. However, when it’s on you - it smells amazing. Moreover, the smells stays on your body for 24 hours. It wears off only after a shower. This is a huge plus, because it’s quite hard to find perfumes that do not only smell nice, but keep smelling nice for a long time.

From my own experience, this perfume makes me feel

special, especially when I wear a nice evening dress and go to a fancy dinner. I do feel like an angel…Victoria’s Secret Angel.

Advice: it’s better to smell this perfume before you buy it - not everyone is into musky smells.

I would definitely recommend this perfume for ladies. Wear it on a special occasion, for example, to a romantic dinner. It will truly make you feel excited and special.

Berkes Lidi says :

I think it smells delicious I love it

Alla replies :

It does smell delicious. Thanks

sri says :

I did not expect much from it while purchasing it. But after purchasing it, it looked very good. this is like divine, I think it is one of their best scents. They might have worked a lot in doing this. Loved it on my skin it smells good, I got a lot of complements while wearing it. I could smell it even after half a day. Very sugary but always pleasant in a way. Not too seductive but there’s definitely something about it. Its not easy for some to guess,only noticeable to someone you allow into your personal space. It’s light and fresh without any annoying aspects. Finally glad to have at least one in the Angel line I can wear.

asmi says :

re : I would definitely recommend this perfume for ladies
because this perfume color is suitable for women pink

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567011640821031/k2311a017/1.7.15