Love Huggies
  • I starting using Huggies 6 years ago and I believe thay are best nappies out there to this date

• by Amy
      I starting using Huggies 6 years ago and I believe thay are best nappies out there to this date. I have tried all the brands like Baby love and Snugglers

and found Huggies held all the wetness in and didn’t leave those horrible balls on my children’s bottom. I have now used Huggies pull-ups aswell for both my children. I ...

• have found this brand to hold enough wettness in all night, keeping my children sleeping. I recommended them to my sister who also now uses them. They are to me
        the number one Nappy brand. I ahve also tried the Huggies Swimmers which I ahve found to keep up with it’s well earned Huggies name of being the Brand for Babies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541705164070231/k2311a0517/5.17.07