Monea Salon Professional Series Highlights Hair Bleach Powder
  • My hair looks boring without any style or color, so I went to the mall and bought a hair dye
  • I thought of doing ombre hair with it, so I bought one
  • I think this is because it is for highlighting hair, but I used it for ombre
  • It is OK though at least I know what it feels like to have an ombre hair
  • I didn't regret because it still looks good on me despite the drawback

• by ermi88

My hair looks boring without any style or color, so I went to the mall and bought a hair dye. When I went to the beauty cosmetic section, the Monea Salon Professional Series Highlights Hair Bleach Powder caught my eyes. I thought of doing ombre hair with it, so I bought one.

The Monea hair bleach in 22.8 g pack is very cheap at 18 Philippine pesos ($0.4). This is good for ombreing shoulder length hair. I have a shoulder length hair and it

is dyed brown. It is also wavy so thinking of doing an ombre hair will suit my hair.

Two days after I bought it, I bleached my hair with it. First off, I mixed it with a 9% oxidizing solution. I just mixed it all together in a non-metallic bowl until it becomes watery yet sticky. Then, I divided my hair into half. I start from the bottom part of my hair and I tied up the other half of my hair. I sectioned my hair to begin with. I tried to make sure that I bleached the tip of every section more and then gradually bleach up a bit to the middle, and it ended there because this is ombre. I did it until I bleached my whole hair (avoiding the scalp).

I waited for an hour until it looked a bit blonde, and so it did. I then rinsed it and voila! It looked perfectly fine. I did my hair myself, and it went well.

• Monea Salon Professional Series Highlights Hair Bleach Powder
      Not to mention that it is hair bleach, so it is very harmful for my hair if I did it wrong. Luckily, it all went fine. It is not that yellow or blonde, because my hair is black (but dyed it brown). It just looked a bit blonde with a little orange in it. I think this is because it is for highlighting hair, but I used it for ombre. However, it still looked good on me because my skin is fair.

One thing

that I hate about the Monea hair bleach is its drying effect, like any other hair dyes. It really dried my hair, making it become unhealthier. It is OK though at least I know what it feels like to have an ombre hair. I was just tempted to try it because it is very cheap. I didn’t regret because it still looks good on me despite the drawback. In fact, my sister and her boyfriend used up the leftover of my hair bleach for their hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130121640680431/k2311a1230/12.30.14