Clancy’s Pretzels Filled With Peanut Butter
  • I've had pretzels filled with peanut butter before and liked them, just as I've had pretzels filled with other things before like cheese, so I already expected to enjoy this product when I bought it
  • I've been occasionally munching on them throughout the week and I suspect between myself and others, the bag will be gone by the end of next week if not a little sooner, so unless they begin going stale unexpectedly fast, I believe I'll be able to enjoy that fresh, crisp pretzel taste down to the last pretzel
  • I definitely consider these pretzels to be addicting as I quickly lose track how many I've eaten once getting started

• by CirclingCanvas

Now here’s a tasty party snack food that a majority of your guests will likely love! Pretzels are loved by many for that salty taste and crunchy texture and peanut butter lovers exist all around the globe, so when you have a product that combines both pretzels and peanut butter, you know that a lot of people out there are going to want to give it a try to see how these two flavors go together. I’ve had pretzels filled with peanut butter before and liked them, just as I’ve had pretzels filled with other things before like cheese, so I already expected to enjoy this product when I

bought it. At ALDI Food Market stores, one twenty-four ounce bag costs three dollars and seventy-nine cents. That’s a pretty big bag for that kind of money!

The thing about pretzels in a bag is, sometimes, a number of the pretzels end up being broken and it’s not always easy to see in those bags that allow you to see the pretzels inside how many of them are intact and how many aren’t. Fortunately, the one bag that I’ve bought so far seems to have had very, very few broken pretzels. I was very pleased by this, just as I was very pleased with the overall freshness of the pretzels.

No stale taste whatsoever. I’ve been occasionally munching on them throughout the week and I suspect between myself and others, the bag will be gone by the end of next week if not a little sooner, so unless they begin going stale unexpectedly fast, I believe I’ll be able to enjoy that fresh, crisp pretzel taste down to the last pretzel!

The pretzels themselves are small. They’re shaped like nuggets, so if you know what a pretzel nugget is, that’s the shape these come in. Salted on the outside and sweet and gooey on the inside, courtesy of the rich peanut butter filling! It’s easy to pop one or two ...

• Clancy's Pretzels Filled With Peanut Butter
      in my mouth at once due to their small size. They don’t strike me as being overly salty, more like mildly salty, and of course, that familiar pretzel taste is present, too. The peanut butter is what’s most noticeable and once you’ve bitten through the pretzel, what you’ll taste the most of, most likely. The peanut butter itself has a creamy texture to it and a strong flavor, and probably contributes most of the flavor when it comes to the overall taste of the pretzels.

Clancy’s Pretzels Filled With Peanut Butter is worth checking out if you like both pretzels and peanut butter. If you have a preference for

overly salty pretzels, then these may disappoint somewhat since they aren’t super salty. For me, personally, there’s enough salt along the outside of the pretzel for me to enjoy and then, once I bite through the pretzel, it becomes all about the peanut butter! I definitely consider these pretzels to be addicting as I quickly lose track how many I’ve eaten once getting started. I can see myself keeping a bag in the house regularly for snacking purposes and also as a party snack for when company comes over. The product itself is a quality one and the value is pretty impressive, so I’m really happy with these pretzels!

quick note by anonymous :

I ve bought several bags of Clancy s pretzels and recently bought 3 bags at Aldis N they don’t have the same taste The pretzel seemed to be honeywheat n the peanut butter sweeter like M M s or reeses before.

CirclingCanvas replies :

Aldi has more than one kind of pretzel snack. I think there is a honey wheat variety. Are you sure you didn’t accidentally purchase a pretzel snack other than the Clancy s Pretzels Filled With Peanut Butter one? If you bought three bags and aren’t happy with them, you can return them to your Aldi’s store with receipt in hand for a full refund.

quick note by anonymous :

pb pretzels are great but have not been available for awhile Please come back

CirclingCanvas replies :

There are some items that Aldi carries year round. Other items at Aldi are seasonal. Then, there are items that Aldi carries only once in awhile or only once. Next time you’re at Aldi, ask to speak to a manger to find out if these pretzels are coming back at some point or e-mail Aldi about these pretzels by visiting and clicking on the Customer Service tab followed by the Contact Us tab. In the meantime, you may want to seek out an alternative brand that carries pretzels filled with peanut butter at your local Walmart, Target or other big name grocery chain or browse the different offerings on Amazon. Sometimes, you have no choice but to try a new brand when the one you like is no longer available. Good luck.

Jamie Gram says :

I agree with everyone else theses are one of your best sellers so it would only make sense but bring them back and not just as a seasonal item

CirclingCanvas replies :

What makes sense to you and me may or may not make sense to others. Ultimately, it’s up to the people that are a part of Aldi management as to what is carried at Aldi stores. All you can do is e-mail Aldi and express interest in seeing these pretzels back on store shelves as well as communicate your wish to the management team at your local Aldi store. If you and enough people express demand for the item, there is a chance Aldi may carry it again.

debra says :

You can find them at Aldi’s but i think if you like them like i do buy at least 4 bags thats what i do.i remember the first time i tried them only bought one bag then want back to aldis and they gone. i was not happy then time went by and i was there again and they had them again so 4 more bags but i eat them sparingly cause of weight

CirclingCanvas replies :

One of the unfortunate drawbacks to the Aldi business model is the stores only carry certain items year round. Other items are restricted to seasonal or limited promotional periods. Aldi builds small stores to keep costs down and transfer the savings onto the customers. If Aldi always carried every product that the company has access to, the stores would be the size of Walmart stores and the prices would be higher due to the increased expenses. Sometimes, you just have to wait until Aldi deems it time to bring a certain product back and take full advantage of it when it’s back.

Jamie Gram says :

Please bring back the peanut butter filled pretzels for good not as seasonal thanks

CirclingCanvas replies :

I recommend visiting the official Aldi website and communicating directly with the company either through e-mail or traditional mail as well as letting your local Aldi know that you want to see these pretzels as a year-round item. The more people express demand for an item, the better the chance the company will offer the item year round.

Dubravka says :

re : I definitely consider these pretzels to be addicting as I quickly lose track how many I’ve eaten once getting started
I do love pretzels. I’ve never tried those filled ones but, if it’s peanuts we’re talking about, I’m all on board. Combining it together or being separate, it’s a good combination. I would say, a healthy snacks.

brenda says :

re : I’ve had pretzels filled with peanut butter before and liked them, just as I’ve had pretzels filled with other things before like cheese, so I already expected to enjoy this product when I bought it
Is this product gluten free? I’m looking for GF PPBB

Galega says :

It is clearly not gluten free. You can check the list of ingredients. If you are allergic to gluten, then find a suitable alternative.

stacey says :

I love these pretzels. Peanut butter filled pretzels are absolutely delicious. Haven’t tasted anything better since mozzarella sticks. (lol) You’ll fall in love at the first bite. Eating these pretzels is dangerous, seeing as you won’t be able to eat just one, or just a couple. Once you start eating these pretzels, you won’t be able to stop until they are all gone. You will be running to the store to get some more of this delicious snack. Enjoy these.

CirclingCanvas replies :

They are addicting, aren’t they? Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside and flavorful all around. They go fast whether they’re put out at a gathering or just kept around the house for snacking purposes. I’m really happy with the freshness, flavor and value of this snack food and I’m happy others are too

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719121640400531/k2311a1219/12.19.14