L’Oreal Paris Laser x 3 Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have almost given up on reviving my skin until I found L'Oreal Laser x3 Night Cream and Mask on the shelf

• by theredquill

Being in my mid-thirties and having a hectic work schedule in a stressful environment has taken a toll on my skin. Despite the myriad of anti-oxidant vitamins and food supplement I was taking, the dull on my skin seemed difficult to reverse. Trying all kinds of beauty creams—ranging from the affordable basics to the expensive brands—didn’t make a lot

of difference. I’ve even resorted to chemical, diamond, and laser peels, the results of which lasted only for a few days.

I have almost given up on reviving my skin until I found L’Oreal Laser x3 Night Cream and Mask on the shelf. I was hesitant to try it at first, considering I’ve used L’Oreal products before, which didn’t work for me. In addition, I found the price a little steep for my budget. Good thing, the saleslady convinced me to buy a jar—a decision I’ve not regretted. Ever since I’ve started using Laser x3 Night Cream and Mask, my skin has never felt so supple and smooth. The thin lines that have found their way on my ...

• L'Oreal Paris Laser x 3 Night Cream
      forehead have completely disappeared! The stubborn acne scars on my cheeks are no longer noticeable. My friends even commented I always look as if I’ve put on some blush and that my skin looks refined.

It’s only been barely two months since I’ve starting using the “miracle in a jar” but I’ve already been raving about it to all my

friends. The texture is light enough to be absorbed quickly by the skin, but thick enough to hold all the moisturizing, anti-aging, and exfoliating goodness. It doesn’t feel sticky at all despite the heat and humidity.

It is priced a little higher from its competitors, but the effects are totally incomparable. The benefits far outweigh the costs. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Christiana Alverez says :

I have bad dark circles around my eyes and im starting to get crows feet, will this help to erase the lines and correct the dark circles?

Maria Basto says :

In my opinion you should use a specific product for the eye area, this is for face skin. Eye skin is more sensible and difficult to treat since we are always contracting the muscles here. Besides, anti-aging creams for skin face usually do not anything to treat dark circles. Check out the l’oreal revitalift eye roll on. It claims to do exactly what you want

Galega says :

I don’t think this product is suitable for your kind of requirements. The best option for preventing and treating wrinkles are either an over-the-counter retinol eye cream such as RoC Retinol Correxion eye cream or a prescription retinoid such as Renova. You can also consult a dermatologist for finding the long term solution.

Apart from this, you should also keep an eye on your daily diets. Avoid oily and spicy stuffs for few days. Take daily diets rich in all vitamins, particularly Vitamin A, C and E - which are vital for skin care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121640370531/k2311a1219/12.19.14