Lasko Weather Shield 20″ box fan  » Electronics  »
  • Furthermore, the price that I paid for this product was around 20 dollars at Walmart
  • It was in my opinion a reasonable price for it

• by Jacob gambino

This is a fan that I have had for about a year. It has been I good fan for the small apartment that I live in. It has three speeds, is water resistant for window use, is twenty inches in diameter, and comes fully assembled.

It is constructed of a metal shell and plastic accents. The durability, value, and performance of this product are what I will discuss in this article.

The durability of this product has been

excellent. I have used it in my window and it has fallen into my livingroom three times.

It has not shown any signs of wear after the three incidents. The metal shell is not bent or deformed in anyway after approximately a 4 foot drop from my livingroom and bedroom windows.

The screws that hold the plastic grates intact are not loose and there is no rattling noises to suggest that the fan is coming apart. I have used it in my window through rain storms and has not malfunctioned in any way thus far.

Furthermore, the price that I paid for this product was around 20 dollars at Walmart. It was in my opinion a reasonable price for it.

It comes with good features for the price and does not seem too cheaply made. It is a bit loud but, it is what is to be expected at this price range.

Lastly, the ...

• Lasko Weather Shield 20
      performance of this product has been great. On a cold day when my apartment is warm inside and the fan is in a window,it brings in cold air very fast and cools the entire room in about 2 minutes.

The fan literally acts like an air conditioner! This fan can be used backwards to exhaust air from a room or a small apartment too. I have personally done this and it works well to keep air moving

in my 500 square foot apartment.

In summary, after falling out of a window three times at a four foot drop and not showing any wear, the twenty dollar price, and the fact that it can keep air moving in a five hundred square foot apartment proves this fan as a great household use fan. For anyone who cannot afford the price of an air conditioner, this is a great alternative.

Everything about this product after a season of use screams buy me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619121640360531/k2311a1219/12.19.14