Central Market Vegan Melatonin 3mg
  • I recommend this product to anyone who has occasional insomnia and needs to get a good night sleep

• by Jackie

Most people have trouble falling asleep from time to time and messes up your entire next day. My doctor recommended I begin taking a low dose of Melatonin before bed, especially if I am feeling particularly restless. This brand is from Central Market and is completely vegan and gluten free.

There are other brands that sell this as well, however I was warned against using any with Valerian root, as it makes me groggy

the following day. If you are anything like me, you do not want to take dangerous sleeping pills so I was very happy to have a natural remedy recommended.

The active ingredient is Melatonin and is a 3 mg dose, with inactive ingredients including, cellulose, calcium carbonate, stearic acid (from a vegetable source), silica, and magnesium stearate (from a vegetable source). The ingredients are simple and can all be pronounced, which I look for in medicine.

The directions tell you to take on an empty stomach 30 minutes to one hour before you want to fall asleep, it will make you very sleepy, but you won’t feel the medicine sleepy feeling, it is a natural feeling. I do not take this every night, as I worry that my body will cease to make it’s own melatonin after a while.

However as needed should not have any affects. There ...

• Central Market Vegan Melatonin 3mg
      are cautions on the bottle that should be followed, always read cautions.

Of course with anything you do not want to take more than the recommended dose. Use of this should also be limited to two weeks at a time and not by pregnant or nursing mothers.

There are also a few disorders that are important to ask your doctor about as it may have negative affects. Read the bottle carefully and do not operate

a vehicle, it will make you extremely tired.

As a natural pill, though I do not fear dependency when taken as directed. This product has been a lifesaver when I need to get a full night’s sleep and just can’t seem to find dreamland, I wake up refreshed after 8 hours of sleep, with my body and mind feeling well rested.

I recommend this product to anyone who has occasional insomnia and needs to get a good night sleep.

greg says :

re : I recommend this product to anyone who has occasional insomnia and needs to get a good night sleep
Melatonin has worked wonders for me for about two years now. I was prescribed an upper type of medication by the doctors a while back and had a tough time sleeping everynight because of it. I’d take a melatonin or two and I’d be able to actually lay down and get some rest without my brain pacing at a million miles an hour. This is a tablet i will always have in my household, even though i dont agree with pills or capsules due to the low absorption rate.

Jennifer Davis says :

Just a suggestion for you. Since you like Melatonin but don’t like pills or capsules walgreens sells liquid melatonin with an eye dropper for about $ 10.50 for an 8 oz bottle. That’s what I use since it goes right into my tea at night. I don’t like the slow absorption rate of the tablets either and this works so much better

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348121640070431/k2311a128/12.8.14