Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a lot of skin care products for my face but I seldom buy a hand and nail cream for myself
  • I thought a regular lotion would do to moisturize my skin
  • Despite its cost, Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream can really go a long way
  • Anyway, my experience about this cream is quite good
  • So far, this is the best one among the other brands I tried over the years

by Ghina Ahms

I got Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream from my aunt last year. I was really glad she gave me this cream. I bought a lot of skin care products for my face but I seldom buy a hand and nail cream for myself. I thought a regular lotion would do to moisturize my skin.
  • Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream
  • I didn’t notice that my hands and nail were quite dry until I got hold of this nice cream. I was surprised of its great effect on both my hands and nails. Gone were the dryness and sometimes itchiness on my hands.

• Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream
  • About the product, it comes in 75 ml tube. It costs around $20. It is quite pricey compared with the other two brands I tried in the past. Despite its cost, Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream can really go a long way.

• Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream
  • Anyway, my experience about this cream is quite good. The cream is kinda watery. It is non- greasy when applied. It readily absorbs on the skin and leaves a very nice fragrance. It has a little bit of a honey smell and smells flowery, too.

• Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream
  • I only put a small amount on both my hands, actually a pea-sized on each hand. What I noticed after application was that it made my hands and nails soft and smooth. They had that nice glow in them. Any ordinary lotion will not give that nice glowing effect on the hands and nails. Also, a few hard skin on my palm were both smoothen out due to my regular use of this product. This is really a good quality product for me. I use this cream like twice or thrice a week.

• Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream
  • I don’t know if this cream is good for very dry skin or other skin diseases. I used it on my moderately dry hands. The result was really satisfying.

Should I buy this hand and nail cream for myself? (remember it was just given to me…) Yes, and I already did buy one when I was on vacation overseas. I would say it is expensive compared to other brands but it is worth it. It last longer. I used my first bottle for almost five months. The only problem for me is that I cannot find this product near my place. The only option is to buy online. Finally, Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream is a good quality hand and nail product. So far, this is the best one among the other brands I tried over the years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314121640001131/k2311a124/12.4.14